Life on other planets. Whats your opinion?

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleOnyx, Aug 14, 2012.

1. This is a very interesting subject to me. Think about it. space is never ending. There has to be some kind of life out there thats intelligent. and whats your opinion on if aliens did make contact with us? Would you make peace with them? I would. Think man. maybe 20 years from now aliens will have made contact and will be living amongst us. They could show us the rights and wrong's of taking care of our planet. Wouldn't it be pretty badass to have an alien stoner friend? lmao

2. Of course there is life on other planets, even if it is just bacteria, earth in the universe is like a grain of sand in the middle of football field.

3. Nope cuz god n stuff
    Herpppp derpppp

4. I do believe in life out there for sure. Do I believe in life out there that is more intelligent than we are? I'm not sure. It's possible.

How would we gauge their intelligence? What if they don't speak through oral language? Their physics (for lack of a better word) would be completely different than our own planet, so their ideas would be extremely different.

5. What if there is a society that uses sperm as currency and so work = huge planetwide orgies?

6. there's gotta be some other form of intelligent life out there....especially if the universe is as big as they claim it is.

7. Doubt it.

God made us to enjoy Earth. Not to wonder if there is magical creatures in other planets with "life".

8. This is the planet I wanna go to!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOiXRC4Xv4]ZZ Top- Planet Of Women (WITH LYRICS HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Life on other planets? Maybe some algae or something.

To find intelligent shit like us we'd have to leave our universe. Everything in ours, all the little variables and random happenings that led up to this point, have been so that we humans can exist and progress as a species. In our own universe

Made for us. With no one else in it.

Just like any other universe.

One universe for one race to thrive in.

Everything you see, everything you dont see, is God. Not the father of fucking jesus, but actual God, taking energy from himself and building this universe as we see it.

I feel like my thought process is less understandable when im sober

10. How ironic is it that your post about God is post 666? Just sayin' :)

11. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']What if there is a society that uses sperm as currency and so work = huge planetwide orgies?[/quote]

After a hard days work you'd like to be paid in semen?! Hows your boss gonna pay you for overtime?

12. The probability of there NOT being life out there is ridiculously slim.

13. Nah most likely not. We're special:D

14. God isn't real.

15. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']

God isn't real.[/quote]

Haha, then how do you explain life on Earth? A miracle? No man! God made us and Earth.

Stop believing in all this science junk. Its all a bunch of BS. Trust me. Ive read biology and its all a load of crap made up to try and steer us away from the a Lord.

16. [quote name='"Easy Going"']

Haha, then how do you explain life on Earth? A miracle? No man! God made us and Earth.

Stop believing in all this science junk. Its all a bunch of BS. Trust me. Ive read biology and its all a load of crap made up to try and steer us away from the a Lord.[/quote]

Lol....

Life has developed over billions of years, this is the result of evolution.

God doesn't exist. Look around, try to seriously grasp how many people are on this earth. We are a scourge to this planet, a cancer. Joe Rogan gave a good explanation: "mold on a sandwich".

No matter what you do to try and kill us, we survive. We are the ultimate cancer, we will blow your ass apart with nuclear weapons if you try to kill us now. We are looking to colonize space. We are moving to different planets now spreading our cancer.

What we really need to do is all die.

17. If there is life out that wouldnt mean god doesnt exist,

Cause who the fuck made them?

18. There is nothing "wonderful" about us really. Life sucks, life is hard. We focus on the good things but mostly it's really bad. Because that's what we're programmed to do.

You are a biological computer, not a miricle. You do things because you've made the decision that it's the best thing to do. Doesn't make it right. Something can come along and kill you tomorrow and you will never have any knowledge of it.

A few wealthy people run the world and we chase the ability to do the same, but we never will obtain it.

The universe is simply a place of odds and percentages. If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, you die. If you're in the right place, who knows. Maybe you'll get laid or win the lottery.

19. I honestly don't understand how anyone could think there's not other life out there.