Life of an Addict

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pool of Booze, Jan 18, 2011.

1. #1 Pool of Booze, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    Ever since my love left, I've let me addictive personality take over and I'm not sure I care to change. Today I drown myself in booze again. I don't care how or what, I just like to be altered state of mind, just expressing my life and problems to others to let you are not alone. No sympathy needed, nor welcome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqexThzOOC0[/ame]

2. Knock yourself out. Just try not to regret it later on or else, whats the point

3. Do you think it means anything to want to want to change? U know what I mean? That's where I've been at for a couple years, but it's like, where does it come from?? I certainly don't have the energy. I have trouble doing simple shit, which at one point was effortless.

It's like I know I've changed, now how do I change back? I'm just not the same person anymore, I mean shit.....couldn't someone have warned me?

So my question is, so that people in similar situations don't end up blowing their brains out, where does the energy come from to change? to do anything?

the answer isn't "if you want it bad enough" because, some wise ones will tell you that's absolute bullshit.

ahh fuck...i mean....just fuck. yah fuck. that's what i'm trying to say here. fuck.

4. alcohol is a good medium to help forget these very hard times that you are going through. And to a certain point i condone your actions, BUT you can't let your drinking get out of hand. In the long run you cannot use this a crutch. The best thing i can tell you is time. I know its cliche' and overused but time does heal. Sending some positive vibes to u man...hope all gets better

also..just to get to know you a bit more and the situation:
    is there any chance or hope that lingers? or the possiblity of you two even gettin back together? or is all lost?

5. Addiction is mentally man :)
    Just forget about it, fuck it there are more important things to you in life right now.

6. The worst part of it, I always told her I was no addict, when I knew what my personality laid, just so happens she was my counter to my addictive personality, sadly the only one ever.

7. Sorry to hear about your situation, but love the sig man. Love the Wingnut Dishwashers Union, good stuff.

8. So how long are you going to be like this?

Forever?

9. I'll bump into somebody I find worth my time eventually, until then I'll just not give a fuck though

10. Chance of someone worthy bumping into someone in a pool of booze = 0%

Chance of someone worthy bumping into someone in a pool of $$$ = 100%

Just saying man...

11. I hate myself time to time, but I always loop back to loving myself and the decisions I make. I seem to always love this girl, but somewhere I think their is a void between us and it'll never be filled or given the opportunity to be filled. I just have to let go of the emotions, but for now I'll hold onto them, I like them.

I'm not addicted to booze, it's the addictive personality overall, my friend. Anything I end up doing, I become addicted, I don't do it like everyone else, I do it to be very good at it. It's not a horrible addiction, it could turn into one.

12. Then you hold on to them... and hold them dearly.....

13. And I say in a pool of ganja there's definitely a 100% chance of bumping into a woman.

The woman known as Mary Jane.(And the odd stoner chick I suppose:p)

14. My biggest addiction, is knowledge. I constantly educate myself on things, mainly the human mind. My favorite addiction though, is altered state of mind

15. I hope you don't go totally altered. You know, switch over to the other side. Flip over.

Go nuts.

16. I'm already crazy, it's just how crazy shall I go?

17. Crust punks drink 24/7

18. As crazy as the law permits.

You can be as crazy as you want, but don't land yourself in the mental institute, that's what I mean.

19. You know, I wondered if it's not so bad in a mental institute, you know some of the smartest men have to be locked behinds those you know?

20. You're a boss dude, :hello:

I have no idea how much I have drank today, nor others...It's more of a thing I do