Life man

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by diazed001, Oct 31, 2013.

1. What if our perception of time is not what we think. I mean to say what if right now every second that is passing by is just a memory. A flashback just before our death. We are reliving every second in an instance all the decisions we made and all the things we did. Maybe that's why life passes so quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Damn man that got me thinking

3. Well fuck it then. Why not just live this one then if its just before death. Once u die in the dream u die in the "real life". The real question is if this so called flashback is real or is made up in our heads like when we sleep. It makes sence, u ussually never relize its a dream , and that its fake untill u wake up

I like to smoke.

4. So what exactly are dreams if we live a dream presently? Are they also another life?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. bout to be cheifin blizzys

6. So basically we are living every second of our life before we die as a flashback. That would explain things like déjavu or psychics being able to predict the future. And that brings up a question about what happens when your flashback is over and you finally die, is it your life ending and you go to a different place or does it restart again right before you die and in someone else's flashback they continue to live and you did in there flash back… I'm not sure if that makes sense but it's the best I can word it haha

7. I don't think endings begin when death ends life.

8. yea man that got me thinkin too..

like.. lemme see more of those tits in your avy

9. Bro I think you and I are on the same page. So crazy man. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383705734.560625.jpg

10. If that's you in your picture....damn you're sexy.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

11. Thanks man, I try! Why is everybody on this forum so much nicer than on roll it up?

12. I feel like you probably dont have to try very hard.
    Can't answer that one. Never used roll it up.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

13. as soon as youre born you start dyin, so you might as well have a good time.

ooh no, sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell.

14. #14 Tokesmith, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    I don't see time as a direction like forward but as a whole. What happened in 1880 is still happening at this moment just in a different part of time. Time travel is moving to different parts instead of going back. This my high opinion Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Bro I'm so stoned that I have no fucking clue what I just read!!

16. So whats happening in 1880 is STILL happening in some sense right this very minute, huh Doc Brown?
    GREAT SCOTT, MARTY.
    Did'nt you ever watch Blade Runner? All those moments, all THESE moments, every moment thats ever going to BE, they're all just like tears in the rain. GONE, they happen and then they're over.

17. Got me thinking there! Could be as time is a man made thing'

Probably because people on Roll It Up didn't like you for taking photos of girls online and passively pretending it's you.. while saying "bro" too much.

www.selfieshare.com/2013/09/amazing-sexy-selfies-and-mirror-shots.html

19. Ohhh Hawt dang, we have a creeper on grasscity!

Google image search takes but 3 seconds son. I honestly could care less if a dude wanted to use a hot chick as his avatar, happens literally ALL the time.. What I dislike is a dude who pretends to be said chick. Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you HAVE to pretend to be someone you're not to get people to like you.