Life lol

Discussion in 'General' started by needavent, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Anyone else think life has a sick sense of humour? Coming off this summer ive never been happier shit couldnt of been going better i mean hell i had friends a great job and dreams now just seems like everything came crashin these last couple of days. i dont even know why im posting this i absolutly cant stand pity i just dont know feels good to actually connect to people in some way even know its over the internet how pathetic is that. im just venting i guess i just cant believe shit was going so good for once in my life and now im starting all over wish me luck i guess lol

2. Life's a bitch, and then you die.

3. Don't get to attached to life, just live. Go with the flow and accept what life throws at you. No need to get upset, angry, or sad, cause it takes you away from life.

Sent from The Gods.

4. Life is fragile

5. Life is kinda like a psychedelic trip. You can't try to change it, avoid it, or go against it too much. Just allow it to happen and make the best of it.

6. ^
    That's exactly what I sorta think. Life is a psychedelic trip full of chain reactions, it makes sense if you don't think about it

7. Been there a few times my friend, as Dori says "Just keep swimming!"

8. life is like asking a girl whether she likes anal sex, she tells you yes and whips out the strap on.

so its 50/50