Life lessons

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuffy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Are there any life lessons you blades experienced throughout your high school career or life in general? I have to do a commencement speech to my english class on this topic. Discuss :) and thank you.

2. Never trust anyone.

3. Forgive, but never forget.

Don't hold a grudge, the only person it hurts is you at the end of the day.

4. 'If you want a happy ending it depends where you stop the story.'

5. Thanks everyone for their input! What are the stories or events that helped you learn this lesson?
    My first lesson i will be speaking about is Believing in yourself.

6. Save your fucking money.

No. Save everything down to the pennies in your pocket cause life. Is expensive.

7. To the top

8. Wrap up even if she says shes on birth control. I just found out my ex is pregnant.

9. i agree everyone out there is a scum bag. There is a small percentage of people you can really trust, and sometimes you never find anyone you can trust. i know i have not really found anyone i can fully trust yet.

10. Live life to the beat of your own drum. There will be people in life who will hate you for no reason, people who will laugh at you, people who won't believe in you, people who will think you're stupid, people who will leave you..

Just make sure that you continuously believe in yourself, and forget what everyone else thinks.

11. [quote name='"Blaze"']Never trust anyone.[/quote]

This^
    I have 2 people I trust with my life, and the rest of my friends and what not always put themselves before others.

And my "life lesson" is to find loyal people, return the loyalty and whatever you get into you'll have them to lean on.

12. Did you not even look at the front page before making this thread?