life just got a little better

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 28, 2007.

1. sup bladez,

a few months ago, i bought a 360. at the time i had a flat screen 27" tv. it was ok, but it wasn't hd so the graphics only looked ok.

i've been really wanting a hdtv to play my 360, so i've been browsing craigslist and looking at circulars from bestbuy, circuit city, walmart, etc.

anyways, i found a really kickass deal on a tv at circuit city. it was a 32" lcd hdtv for only like $600 w/tax. so i bought it.

their is no comparison b/w reg tv and high definition. it looks so good. especially gears of war. that game looks so rich and detailed under hd.

also, i bought guitar hero II which was just released for the 360. i have fallen in love with gh II. this is also a great game to play.

i wouldn't really recomend ghII while blazed or inebriated because it takes an enormous amount of hand eye coordination to play, i have a hard enough time sober.

but anyways, i've been wasting a lot of time playing games lately, but it feels so good.

2. ive been getting into saints row alot lately you should check that out :)

3. guitar hero is the shit, i get baked and own on hard, and sometimes expert.

4. GH is the shit man. Almost everytime i blaze I end up playing that game. I heard you can download songs on the one for 360. Please tell me this is true :D.

5. Word.

And i love curb-stomping mofos on Gears of War lol......

6. i know you can download songs from xbox market place (the songs are from the original gh game)

7. no new ones?? Damn, might have just gotten my hopes up for nothing. I need some new songs to play, already beat them all except for jordan. Anyone that can beat that, my hat goes off to you :rolleyes:

8. Life will also be better when halo 3 comes out :)

halo 3 online + stoned

Fantastic :hello:

9. I know that you can get Salvation by Rancid, which im DYING to try out.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. :smoke: gtaIV.....cant wait to beat some hoes in HD

11. Man, I bought Gh2 Two days after it came out... i beat it in a day though :\

Oh well... I cant wait to play it on this 60" HDTV At my dads house :)

:smoke:

12. my favorite songs on ghII are:
    heart shaped box
    killing in the name
    you really got me
    sweet child of mine
    cherrie pie
    jessica
    freebird

13. i love saints row, theres some things that were better than GTA but there were also some things that were worse than GTA. GTA and SR need to team up so we can get the best of both worlds :p

14. GH two is so sick, I acctully prefer the P.S. two version though, the graphics might not be as steller, but the controler is nicer to play with in my opinion.

Great games + Big screen = good :p

15. This is so true, I can never play well when high.

As for gears of war that game is the best game out right now.

16. Every time a friend brings his 360 over with Gears of War while we're baked, I do not enjoy it. Fucking have to put up with so much shit, avoiding the darkness, taking cover every few seconds, ugh.

17. gears of war on xbox live is where its at for sure. it so fun to cut someone in half with the chainsaw bayonet or stick with a grenade and then listen to them bitch about it after the round ends. the more ripped you are the more intense it gets. as for hd, its like night and day.. soo nice

peace out