Life is terrible without weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EZ Stackz, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started smoking when i was in the fifth grade(i know thats crazy but im black and i live in the hood so its not so crazy).I smoked everyday and i kinda prided myself on the fact that i smoked grade A kush everyday and i always had a sack of some white widdow or sumthin because i was down with my plug. Anyway life was great until 8th grade because evrybody wanted me to play basketball. So i quit to pass my drug test which i did. At the time it seemed like nothing but i was wrong. First off i didnt make it which was bad but i brushed it off because i still had a bomb ass social life. 9th grade came though and shit got real. I met this girl and i liked her a lot. She broke up wit me though and i started smoking again. I became a mess i didnt talk I basically said fuck anybody who doesnt smoke. Got arrested a couple a times but now im on probation. I hav terrible anxiety and i moved so i dont kno anybody. Lol people r cool with me but they think im quiet as hell. I cant live like this.i want to smoke and live like i did when i was able to socialize without fear. I used to be the shit but now i feel like shit. Its long as hell but i had to get that off my chest.

2. I am still a bit confused are you still in 9th Grade or 10th? :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lol 10th

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to be 18 for this forum, but before you get banned lol lemme give you some advice...

1. If you're using weed as a crutch then you have a psychological dependence on it which is not good. Take a couple weeks break, even a month just to clear your thoughts and then when you start using again, take it easy so it's more of a fun thing rather than a habit.

2. You shouldn't really be smoking until your brain has fully developed, but most of us smoked in our teens too lol. It affects memory and cognitive function of developing brains, though it's not actually that bad. Alcohol is much worse and even that's not too bad. If you're taking school seriously enough, don't go to school high or take tests high. Other than that, smoke that shit haha.

3. Weed is a cure for anxiety, though it can also cause anxiety. Find a proper balance so you can continue your "bomb-ass social life." Moving to a new town is always difficult. Just establish a small group of 4-5 friends at first then build it from there, I guess. Having stoner buddies is usually good, though if they're having a negative influence on your life, find some more sensible people to be around. Don't go near crack, smack, dust or crystal.

Good luck, man.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ICGreen ninja'd him, poor kid lol.

OP if you can see this after the ban just know it's not healthy to depend on weed to be happy. Find your identity outside of weed, it will always be there . Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. "But i'm black and I live in the hood so it's not so crazy."
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lol

"Is this deliverance? Is it the end?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.