Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

life is sweet!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeJacobs, Oct 22, 2011.

1. i'm in a nice mood today, finished my new job for the week, its going really well, moneys rolling in, ive just recently got properly back into my ganja haha, with my money i am ordering a new $250 bub, a manifest glassworks 7 arm bubbler, platinum label. i want to start reading a weed magazine, does anyone know what ones you can get in england? would love to get my hands on high times!

anyway this is just a random thread to share the love, havent used these forums in a while so this is probably a bit out of place... tell me how your lifes are getting on!
    :wave:

2. Sounds good dude...
    England sounds like an interesting place to live

3. nah its not really mate, i live near london and work in camden town in london, not great at all. i want to be in cali!

4. I have seen sexy women in London but Cali oh man Cali is everyones dream to live there but it has a very high cost of living so you gotta have a plan if you wanna live there.

5. yeah, and cali is overcrowded apparently, londons overcrowded enough for me!

great sig man, one love :wave: