Life is Sweet.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nugulet_777, Sep 5, 2006.

1. This is longer than I realised.

So I just got off probation, and havent been in possetion of my own bag for a few months. So tonight I got paid, then I got off work. So I decide I need a bag. I call up my guy and he says meet me in half an hour. So I stay at work and chill with the crew and my manager says he'll smoke me up while I'm waiting. So I'm like sure and go get stoned. I head over to my meeting spot and the whole time I'm waiting I'm paranoid as fuck. Its not the usuall spot and I'm only thinkin bad thoughts. He finally gets in my car trades me for some cash and I get the hell outa there. I'm drivin home paranoid as all fuckin get out but thinkin about how sweet it will be once I get home. I drive past the college and theres three motherfucking cops. Each one had some guy pulled over. My heart fucking stopped beating while I drove past. But I fucking made it. I was singing to myself. I drive up the street and theres a cop parked on a side street with his lights off. I almost fainted. I drove past and he turned his lights on and sat there. I thought I was fucked. But he pulled out in the other direction. I made it the fuck home and then I decided to tell my story. Some scary ass shit in my opinion. But I made it through and have realised how fucking sweet it is to not get caught.

2. i have had similar experiences. i am so happy whyn i don't get caught.