Life is strange- Post random thoughts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wondersquirrel, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Earlier today, I was smoking, and a random thought just popped into my head.

Since people like to use the phrase "monkey fucking a football" a lot, I wonder how many of them have actually seen a monkey fucking a football.

So, an hour and a half later, still high as a kite, I had another thought.

If every time a woman masturbates, God gives the world a puppy, where the fuck are all the dogs?

Just a couple I had earlier. Share your random ass thoughts.

2. :confused_2:Everyday of my life is focused on work and being efficient.

When I go to bed every night I always think about life...and my perception on reality becomes very distorted, I question myself nonstop with strange thoughts every night, don't know why maybe it's because I can finally think clear.

I always try to grasp really strange concepts and always ponder my thoughts about religion (don't believe in it) and higher power deities and what will happen once I die and what everyone will think, who I will eventually marry, etc.

Basically after work and all of the day's bullshit I overload my mind with tons of uncommon thoughts:confused_2:

3. hahaha waiter gimme what hes on.

4. I have never heard the term "monkey fucking a football" before in my life. True shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c[/ame]

5. It happens bro. I feel like people don't usually stop to think in-depth about everyday things because it causes their mind to go on overload. I mean this happens to me a lot but I try to look at it as me being more aware of certain things in my life. It's tough on the brain. That's why it can be so relieving to just smoke your face off, and just chill on the couch after a long, non-stop day. :smoke: good vibes. You control your mind, don't let it control you. :wave:

6. Life's too short to be serious all the time, guys. Why sit and think about the inevitable? Let's be honest, death is depressing since we all know we're going to die someday. Why not get out of your comfort zone for a bit and look at the lighter side of life?

That's just the way I see it, surely there's something you find funny or odd about the world around you?

7. I think it's funny how the weather is forecasted using percent/chance of precipitation. Think about it. A 50% chance on rain means the meteorologists have no clue whats going to happen lol Scientists talk about moving to a new planet but we haven't even got our own figured out pshh

8. [quote name='"wondersquirrel"']Life's too short to be serious all the time, guys. Why sit and think about the inevitable? Let's be honest, death is depressing since we all know we're going to die someday. Why not get out of your comfort zone for a bit and look at the lighter side of life?

That's just the way I see it, surely there's something you find funny or odd about the world around you?[/quote]

Who knows? Death might be awesome..
    supposedly a bunch of DMT is released when you die..So, I'm going to enjoy living and then die a super psychedelic death:D

9. [quote name='"Mason420"']

Who knows? Death might be awesome..
    supposedly a bunch of DMT is released when you die..So, I'm going to enjoy living and then die a super psychedelic death:D[/quote]

yea, i read an article somewhere about all the shit your brain releases upon death. its supposed to be similar to some unmentionables.

and that's why some people will actually claim to see loved ones who have passed away days before their death.

my grandmothers would always ask me to get her cat off the fridge, when her cat had died years before she did. some people claim to be seeing jesus. gotta be some trippy shit

10. Days before She died? Sounds more like a symptom to me

11. [quote name='"Tomason"']Days before She died? Sounds more like a symptom to me[/quote]

yea, but after that i had read a few articles that said many people claim to see loved ones before they pass.

hold on ill try and find it for you

12. #13 PureLife, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    thread is really enjoyable.
    hope all blades are well is well.

13. Here's a random thought I had:

The present is always at peace. Only when we perceive it in lateral progression does it become chaotic.

14. OP reminds me of Dave Chappelles stand up about AIDS. "Once you fuck a monkey there is no going back to human pussy that shits for life"

15. Hey man, I'm Scottish. We fuck sheep. That's why I live in Texas.

16. Crazy bamboozled octopus tries discovering atlantis? I think not. But perhaps the butterfly effect has sone basis in the theory of relativities basic principals of pi. Cuz who doesnt like pie except like china. But nobody lives in china.

17. Many people live in vain.

18. Was reading an interesting topic from another forum that really grasped my imagination here it is -
    ''Terence Mckenna told in a public conference that he received " a message " from the " people from the other side " during an experiment.
    He spoke about the Soliton of improbability, that says that there is a unique event in the history of a universe where two time streams split without knowledge of such event and there is one , only one, event that happens in only one dimension, and he says our unique event was the Birth and/or Resurrection of Jesus.

In the other dimension, that until that time was exactly identical to ours, this didn't happen. He says that Christian religion is the most reactionary force that has driven us into the course of history, so its the most influential thing in history.

Now, in this thread I try to analyze how this world without Christianity evolved; Mckenna said to us that he was told this world is governed principally from Romans/Italians ( Roman Empire won Barbars and didn't fall ), Greeks and Mayans ( Guatemala and Yucatan ) and China ( starting from the Sung dinasty ).

He also told us that this world had the technological level of our 1492 in the year 850, so that the Romans discovered the new world during Mayan period and they established contact and alliance.
    Also , the Greeks followed.
    They formed a global civilization together with China, and instead of our science, they developed complex pharmacopeia in 950.
    By 1200, they had the technological level of our 1969, so that they landed on the Moon and formed a cybernetic civilization.
    Their only religions were Islam, Buddhism, Jewish one, Hinduist etc. but Europe abandoned religions in 1321 and the world abandoned religions by 1464.
    They follow Julian calendar.

They eventually discovered, through the study of dreams, US, so that they became interested in our culture and they conceived the notion to save us from religions.
    They never used nuclear technology, but when one of their scientists said that a nuclear explosions would have occurred in both dimensions, they experimented with one and this was in our 1908 ( the Tunguska event ).
    They monitored our dreams to find out.
    So, they became concerned because our nuclear explosions, tests, and probably radiations would have ruined their homeworld.
    They visit us with ufos and astral travels, and such things.
    They are trying to develop technology to rejoin the time streams, and Mckenna was told this would have happened by our 2012.

They are now at the technological level we would reach in the year 2781.
    So, they have Venus and Mars terraformed.

They developed the press in the year 813, and before 1200 they discovered blood circulation, cannons, flying machines, the multiverse theory in year 958, dictionaries, Australia, vaccinations, steam trains, photos, micro-organisms, phone, electricity, cars, anestetyc, cinema, radio signals, airplane, television, skyscrapers, dna, rem, satellits, heart transplant, supersonic plane, you name it.

From 1200 to 1243 they discovered personal computers, internet in 1222, exoplanets, human genome, cellphones, 1st cyborg in 1233, syntetic life in 1241, trapped antimatter in 1241, they had robots in homes by 1242, virtual reality by 1246, 3d printing by 1246, electronic paper by 1248, fusion reactors by 1250, they got rid of oil by 1287, nano-technology by 1253, human brain simulations by 1256, maybe technological singularity by 1260.
    They went to Mars in 1263, had quantum computers by 1268, claytronics by 1271, they halted aging by 1293, flying vehicles by 1307, global currency and teleportation by 1313, explored Solar System during 1310s, mind uploading by 1344, interstellar travel by 1374, conquered antimatter in 1454, matter replication by 1414, no diseases and poverty by 1424 and terraformed Mars in 1700s and Venus in 1900s.

Wouldn't it be cool if it was a true message and they really are going to came?
    It would have been interesting to hear their reactions when we started us nuclear bombs and after Japan disaster this year.''

Not saying i agree this is real but its a interesting topic to analyse whilst baked.

19. Humans love watching other humans fight. If this still had gladiators today, stadiums would make so much money.