life is so strange(salt and the possibilities of the world)

Discussion in 'General' started by Bbiscuit, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I always marvel at how unpredictable amd ever-changing life is. Iv ebeen in this rut/slump for a while, and nothings really been changing. Yesterday was a really shitty day, but things changed, amd for some reason I know its for the better. And i woke up yesterday with a feeling that something was about to change.

Its just so strange how we cant predict when things will change, or if it will be for the better or worse. Objectively looking at the events of yesterday, id say it was a turn for the worse. But in reality, i can see that my lofe is about to improve, and a lot!

God, lifes just so crazy. Im in love with it. Even when its shitty. Its just amazing how many possibilities there are!

I guess this realization was preluded by my tequila-influenced texts to my best friend, who later informed me i was telling her about how awesome salt and the worlds possibilities are.

God, life is shitty, but its so easy to enjoy when youre just patient for it to change!

Just a dash of peculiar optimism for my fellow blades, i guess :)

2. "always hopeful yet discontent , he knows changes aren't permanent
    but change is" :smoking:

3. What is that from?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M]Tom Sawyer - Rush (Lyrics In Description) - YouTube[/ame]