Life is no Fun

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Sep 4, 2012.

1. There is nothing fun or funny about life.All of you should agree.

2. I don't know man

3. Even tho I dont.

4. Man...I don't know.

5. Actually I thought about it, came to the conclusion that i really just don't know sorry

6. I have fun.

I think you might be doing it wrong :eek:

7. No man.Your probably living wealthy,you probably haven't been through any shit.

8. Wait til you get old and your health starts to fail.

Suddenly, nothing else will matter. Everything takes a back seat to your health.

Enjoy your youth -- and your health -- while you have it.

9. I don't agree with you at all.

I'm relatively poor; I grew up in the hood; I'm in tens of thousands of dollars in debt because of school; and I have paranoid schizophrenia. I'm definitely not "living wealthy" no have I not "been through any shit."

You just need to learn to see the good in life.

10. Its only what you make it man. There are ups and downs, but you make the best of both and try to weed out the downs/remedy them.

11. Poor and troubled people have fun too :D

You probably have no fun because you believe wealth is a measure of fun/happiness
    and cause you focus on the shit you've been through instead of better things and brighter possibilities :cool:

12. chill OP's from the middle east gotta deal with terrorists and shit

13. #13 Smooth Criminal, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    That's what I want man.I'm working 18 hours a day like an animal only to impress the family (not married).And the amount of money I get every month isn't even enough only to feed two people for a month or so.I won't give it up.

How should I be able to enjoy my youth and health that way.

I see no brightness in my future.

The only thing worth caring for in life is family man.Real talk.

14. When you have serious health problems, YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO WORK.

Then what?

Be glad you're healthy and can work 18 hour days.

The old saying is quite true: "When you have your health, you have everything."

15. i went fishing all day, idk what you're bitching about. its not like it even cost me anything, because it didnt. it was just fun doing somthing in life, enjoying the little shit. stop worrying about finding a purpose to shit and just live.

16. nope your life is no fun dont be a debby downer go out and do somethin

17. Well I laughed out loud at the original post, so its all perception

18. oooh youre a right negative ned arent ya!

19. You're living it wrong then buddy :smoke:

20. Dude life is awesome. But you need to go out there and make it awesome. It takes effort to achieve a better quality of life. Ive been lovin life, especially the last couple of years. Could it be better? Fuck ya, and Im taking steps to make it better.

1. Get a job you enjoy. Or at least dont hate. That pays for what you need. I doubt you work 18 hours a day every day and are broke. Like what the fuck, do you work in a sweatshop? You apparently have a computer so it cant be that bad. Find another job, shit make some connections. A couple months ago my hours got cut at work and I needed more. So I quit and got a new job the next week. Didnt even make a resume.

2. Dont be a lazy fuck. Do stuff you enjoy when you arent working. Dont blow money on stupid shit or create problems for yourself. Gotta enjoy that free time to the max when you got it. I am never bored because there are so many things I enjoy doing.

3. Music, alcohol, drugs, humour, and great friends to share it all with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YahGzgzTs]Pennywise - Try Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]