Life is like TiVo!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Jun 4, 2011.

1. #1 TheJourney, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Yes, life itself is like TiVo, manifested in a box, like the box we call "television."

Let's begin with the primary thought that spurred on my motivation for this idea. The more emptiness there is, the more room for fullness there is. The more silence there is, the more room for expression there is. Basically, the more pause, the more possible viewing. Say your whole life is watching TV. Suddenly, it's on pause. OH NO! Now I can't watch TV, and that's everything to me! Well, since TV's on pause, I guess I'll go do some other things. Whatever it is life presents, that I need or want. Great. Now that's done. Now I'm back in front of the TV. What has happened? Now there is a whole bunch of extra viewing available, from while I was gone! Now when the pesky commercials come on, which I don't enjoy, I can skip right past them. Perfect TV enjoyment!

So, I watch certain programs. TiVo, or life, takes notice of my viewing habits. It starts taking note of them, and recording things while I'm gone. While the TV is "silent," it takes note of what I want, through my previous habits, and presents even more viewing entertainment for when I'm back. This is like life. Through what you do, your expression, the universe learns how it is you like to express yourself. It learns about you. When you are in silence, the universe really connects with you to better understand you. Now, when you enter back into the world of creative expression, more, better opportunities will be available for you! You can watch those shows that you love so much more than ever! Not only that, but now there are MORE shows for you to enjoy. The more you embody the silence, the pause, the more your self, your perfect reality, will manifest. Eventually it'll get to a point where you don't even see "silence" as a bad/boring thing at all, cuz there's so much abundance that the idea of "having to" not do something won't even occur to you. Then there is no such thing as "having to" or "not being able" to.

You can think of this in terms of energy. Through your expression, you put your energy out into the world. Through doing this, the universe learns more about you. When you are in silence, the universe is able to soak in all of that energy, and feed it back to you. You are receiving the results of your own energy that you have put out. We can truly build perfection! We have that power! When you have infinity behind you, there is nothing holding you back! :D

2. this thread is a lot cooler(more original) than your other ones. i still have several points of disagreement but im gonna keep them to myself until im not drunk

3. My energy dissipates your energy.

4. I wouldn't say dissipates, but I would say repulses.

5. Nope. Dissipates.

I want in on this "completely pulled it out of my ass" wisdom, too.

6. If there is "my energy" then "your energy" will negate mine. Whatever man. I'm just going with the energy :D

7. But only as much as my energy dissipates your energy!

8. #9 Spiral Out KG, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Energy can't be created or destroyed. Only shared. Your potential energy is repulsive right now..

9. Shared between what?

10. Energy can only be shared between energy and energy :D

11. Matter.

12. My energy is a superior kind of energy that dissipates all supernatural energy and most especially posts by someone with YEM in their name. :D

^ Don't you start inserting logic here, it doesn't belong.

13. Actually your energy is the same as everyones.. (unless you'd like to explain your theory)

14. my theory is that my energy dissipates all other peoples "vibes" "flows" "qi" "energies" "auras" and everything else newage that people use to "communicate with the universe on a spiritual level."

i was born to put an end to all that shit. found out it was all just figments of peoples imagination, and now i'm bored as hell man

15. No wonder were so repulsed by your potential energy. Good luck. :wave:

The ego is very strong... But there are two sides to the wall. Your only looking at one side.

16. Oh yeah? Well I can go super saiyan 3!

17. I reject that there is any ego involved. I avoid ego and negativity.

^ you have no chance to survive make your time

18. Life is a play. Or a game, that we play :)

19. I respect your faith. I can't say I agree though.