Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

life is like a bag of swag, you never know what your gunna get.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NomOnUrMunchies, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I just bought 23g of some swag and trimmings for 20bucks....... I was going though it before I was going to make some hash.... Found 5g of some purp and 2g of trainwreck looking nugs. :D
    Btw can't take pics..... My phone won't let me :c
    Anything happen to you like this before?

2. 23 grams for 20 dollars? that's 7/8's of weed ... for 20 dollars? WHY DOES THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME

3. #3 TmbleHigh1, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    :laughing: :laughing: :hide:

4. I doubt it's either of those strains in a $20 bag of schwag. Unless your dealer has schwag and Kb and like dropped some of both and didn't pay attention to which bag he put it in? Not sure, never happened to me. I could see there being some purple, but highly doubtful you got trainwreck mixed in with your dirt, lol.

5. I found some white widdow in my mcdonalds bag,
    but my camera won't let me take pictures..

6. Even if it's not purp or trainwreck, which it's probably not, you still made out good on 23 grams of shwag for $20.

7. Where can i get a sack of swag and does it always come with mystery prizes

8. #10 DubStepSmoker, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Heaven lol

9. You could spot a 5g and 2g nug from the outside while looking at a zip of schwag. I find it hard to believe that a dealer would do this, miss this, or hook you up that fat on purpose without telling you.

You don't gotta lie to kick it.
    :D

10. #12 HydroPlease, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    were these nugs in the trimmings? thats the only way this could be real