Life is great, man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Glass Soul, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Life is amazing when you're high. I have a decent life while sober, but it's getting worse. Parents are getting too old to work, and my dad is unemployed living off disability income from a heart attack and my mom may have some sort of kidney disease, and is losing employers since she's a maid. I recently got fired as well, while splitting rent for an apartment with my mom because it was closer to school. :(

The best thing about this year was I met my amazing girlfriend. We've been together for 10 months so far and we're still going strong. :D She seems like my other half, and she's the reason I keep smiling everyday. :eek:

When I'm high, I see life in such an amazing way, and it makes me glad I have a roof over my head and have what I need to survive, and that my girlfriend, my hard working parents, and mary-jane, are the reason why my life is good, and how lucky I have it. :) It's amazing how the herb can change the someone's perspective to something so much better. :)

I just needed to get this out, I'm having "one of those high's." right now LOL :D

TLDR; Life while sober is decent as of now, but are slowly getting worse. Girlfriend makes life better. When high life is so much better, and that hard working parents, girlfriend, and mary-jane make life so much better and appreciative.

Do any of you guys have stories of situations like this but mary jane helping out? Baked as shizz right now so I apologize if some of this doesn't make sense. LOL :cool:

2. Thats great man! It's good to know someone out there is happy and not depressed!

3. I totally feel you man. Life can be awesome, especially when you are able to see the world through an optimistic perspective. Too bad there aren't a lot of people who do this nowadays. I'm not claiming I see the world like this all the time but my theory is that you don't always need to see the world in this light. The glass doesn't always have to be half full or half empty.It's just a glass with something in it.But a good portion of the time I'm smiling and just happy to be alive man.

It's great to hear that you are high and happy. Me too homie!

4. #4 Glass Soul, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Haha, yeah man. I'm just making waffles and bacon at 2:03am, then gonna kick back, listen to "Best Day Ever" by Easy Mac all night long, toke up and just love life! :smoke:

5. Nooo shyt man.Now I feel like playing it. We didn't really have a lot to do that was important today but ever since we woke up it was a great day.

Me, my wife, and son woke up and went to pay the rent ( lady we paid to had some big ass tits!:p), went to buy some hot dogs, went to the in law's crib and watched "Walking Dead" until we had to pick up my sis-in-law and her boyfriend to take him to work. We sat in the car and hotboxed it until it was time for him to clock in. He got there and hooked it up with 24 free hot wings and also threw us like 5 fat nugs for the ride to work.Went back to the in-laws and got my wife and her family completely caught up on "Walking Dead" and also played some Catch Phrase. I won both of the rounds that I played :D. After picking up a 4 pack of icehouse and a black & mild we returned to the crib and watch some tv.When my sisters bf got off work he came over and about a hour ago we smoked and watched videos on youtube.

I can't lie......I love my life. It may not be the most glamorous one but shyt who needs all that. I'm content :cool:

6. Good for you bro, thats the perfect mindset, I too see and appreciate all the beautiful things in life when I smoke ..

The way I see it..

You can be in a shitty situation and feel like shit.

Or, you can be in a Shitty situation and stay positive.

Either way your in a shitty situation , so why not take the better route.

7. Same man :D My life's great :D

8. Exactly :)