Life Is Good !!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Feb 5, 2008.

1. chillin at the house,,,, getting ready for the night shift,,,,, thinking of my morning plans,,,, '' man life is great'' being single with no female to direct your actions,,,,,

just throwing some love on my fellow blades,,,,,'' those with ol-ladys,,, that thier sick of '',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

be cool,,,,:cool:

2. Whats up homie? Im baked off that homegrown :) My final little bit from my first grow. I been hordeing that shit up, NO one smoked it except me :D

Speaking of which: do you know how to work the macro on a digital camera? I can get it on there, but it wont focus in all good like.

3. mine, you just hold the snap button lightly and it autofocuses. Took me forever to figure out how to get a good shot. Just gotta play around with it. Mine has a magnifyer in it so it may be a little different.

4. you know what your right :D

lifes great

5. fuckin a man...

6. Right fuckin on dude, i bet its some of the best shit yet eh?

smoking YOUR OWN herb is where its at homie.

throw some pics up if you can i wanna see that shit

7. Im tryin to fuck with the macro on the camera... Its an oldschool digital camera that takes a fuckin floppy disk :D

I got pictures up on recreational forums. Go look.

8. Direct all camera questions towards Durhii (did I spell his name right?)

9. i think its durchili,,,,,,,? but dude is on his game with them cameras,,<<<<:cool:

10. Do you know what is great about life?
    Not having any morning classes.
    Waking up whenever the fuck I want.
    Going on MSN and being informed its a snow day..

Thus getting a farewell-to-our-ounce sesh going with my friends.

Time to pick up another zip of Canadian Fire.

11. It sure is! got the whole house for myself for 3 weeks, got a smoking hot asian chick coming over this weekend and i'm going to buy 5 g's of hash tomorrow. life is damn gooooood. :smoking:

keep them joints lit!

12. Get money on them bitches.

13. Ah man, I just woke up at 1pm... Very nice :D Time to wake n bake then skate and get some steak.

Not really though. Waking and baking, yes, but no steak.