Life is Good.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 15, 2007.

1. I've just been feeling awesome these passed couple of days.

Right now, I'm chilling. Listening to some good tunes. Worked a long, 90 hour week, and tired. I have the next two days off though. Not going out tonight, just reserved for me so I can rest.

So, I got 12 pack of some Flat Tire: Amber Ale (AWESOME dark beer), some dank, and my bowl. My girl is out with her cousin for the night. Most of my buddy's have work in the morning, so they can't do anything. I'm alone for the night.

I just got another promotion, my restaurant is going to be expanding, and I'm on the forefront of it. So, I'm really happy about that. I haven't had a fight with my girl in awhile. Everything there seems tight. As of right now, I have nothing to worry about.

My raise helps me with my rent and bills, I'm no longer constantly poor. I'm a hair's breathe away from being in poverty now. Before, I was. :D

Eh...I'm just kinda gloating. I don't get to do it often. Usually my life is filled with tons of work with no end in sight. But, as of now, my hard work is paying off, finally.

I don't know what to watch. I'm thinkin' "300", but not too sure...

How have you guys been these passed few days?

2. Nice to know you're doing good.

Things have been changing lately but my overall emotions have remained neutral. My grandma passed away thursday, I get a new job working as a head cook for a local shop earlier in the week but don't start work for another week. Yesterday was the first time I smoked in 5 days and After 1 bowl I was as high as a kite. My dude's been dry lately though, it's kind of the awkward time between finishing up the previous harvest and waiting for the new one.

So that's pretty much it for me.

If you have Comcast On Demand go into the cutting edge and click on something weird or sci-fi or something. There's cool shit in there. Or watch something on the science channel.

If you don't have on demand watch "Everything's Illuminated." I fucking love that movie.

3. Oh, I know the rollercoaster ride of emotions and thoughts when entering a new portion of life. Its tough, but, so well worth it.

Grandparents passing away is hard to deal with. A few years ago my only relative who showed love towards me (My grandpa) passed away. It sucked. I felt bad for awhile.

Yea, I'll be smoking soon. I've been keeping it very light lately. A bowl will get me baked off my ass now. :)

I hate to just say "Yea, I'm doing great, how are all of you?" But, I just feel so good. I've been working for like 4 years on getting ahead and just using loyalty as a way of getting ahead. Now, its finally paying off...

4. Just got done a 5 day work stretch. Gonna finish up the rest of my bottle of Captain Morgans Spiced rum, maybe 10 or 15 shots. I'm all out of weed but I'm still happy. I also just bought Counterstrike Source. I suck ass right now, for some reason I get killed in 1 shot all the time. If anyone wants to play with me, my name on Steam is: Ericthewall.
    I'll just be chillin on the forums all night.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. Get back to work! :p

6. The Cap'n and I haven't spoken in awhile. Ever since I tried to sleep in a middle of a busy road after drinking half a bottle.

I've ALWAYS sucked at CS. I had that game for 2 years. Old school 1.6, and I STILL sucked. No matter how much I played, I didn't get any better. I was always an Unreal Tournament player.

But, working a long ass week, getting half drunk and baked is so rewarding. Nothing like working some 15 hour days. Then, the last day of the week, grab a 12 pack and some dank. Makes you feel like you've really earned it. :D

7. Still feeling great. Picked up WoW: Burning Crusade. Probably going to wait til tomorrow before I play.

Just chilling again on my first day off. Its been rainy all day, anyway. Just looking for something to do or watch. Half drunk and kinda bored...

8. Well seeing as how yesterday i got pulled over with a scale and about .3 kush and they let me go...yea its been a good day. They made me smash my shit tho. After i was let go i made some calls and got a lil over a zip of mauii wauii for my troubles. Feels real good. The back seat of the squad car smelled like piss

9. Life Is Good..... Life Is Good..... Life Is Good................. And then you die.

Haha... sorry, couldn't resist... my teacher used to say that to us in his class....

Anyways.... doing good here.... Went out on a boat for the first time today.. Shit was crazy. I cant even imagine doing that when stoned. I'll be so far gone.​

10. Jesus Christ what an asshole he wasn't an elementary teacher was he? Did he tell you the easter bunny wasn't real and taught you how to quit before you start and then killed your puppy with your notebook?:eek: THE FLASHBACKS AHHH! Your puppies fine hes fine hes fine *hits puppy with binder*HES DEAD.

11. lol actually nahh... he was my high school 10th grade math teacher years ago... very cool guy... military guy... always had these crazy ass stories and was very lenient... sometimes we'd go days without doing work because we be drawing, talking, sharing stories, etc.... sucks now thou... cuz he became an AP (Assisstant Principle).

12. Life is great. sounds like your on the straight and narrow.

13. Glad to hear things are still going good for you HA, things are starting to look up for me too... just about to leave for my first shift as a cook, hopefully I'll be self-sustaining again soon, sucks havinbg to live with the rents.

14. Say goodbye to any social life you may have. I played for about 2 years and quit a short time after BC The new content just wasn't fun to me so I kept making new characters and 19 twinks lol

edit: anyways life is ok, I went to my friends lake house this weekend ate my first ever firecracker drank some vodka and some coors a short time after I was OUT and it sucked because I wanted to dance with this girl I'm talking to >.< the next day we went wakeboarding on the lake which is SO MUCH FUN if no one has ever done it I suggest you try. But now I'm sunburnt and sore as hell and have to go to work shortly at least I only work 3 hours a day :D

15. I just spent half an hour in the backyard being mercilessly sprayed with my garden hose.

Nice and dry now. :p

16. Awesome man. My town is boring as fuck, I'm broke, I'm dry, no liquor, weed, anything. Shitload of money in the bank, but I refuse to touch it. Time to go borrow $20 from my ma for drugs, haha.