Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life is good

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Church, Aug 16, 2006.

1. We've all had our moments where we sit back and think to ourselves "Life is good". I just had one of those moments while rolling a joint. I have never rolled a joint before, and watching Wyatt rolling his joints on Easy Rider gave me some inspiration. Here she is. The first joint I've ever rolled.

[​IMG]

Like Wyatt said "Go ahead, George. Light it up"

2. nice lookin' doober my man. but...i gotta' ask..is the black shit from trying to dry it by holding the lighter underneath?

3. Yeah, man. I'd keep the lighter under it a little too long at times. I must say though: I got high as hell from that little joint!

4. It's ironic that this thread is moving so slow considering the title.

It's a nice joint man, looks good. I was wondering what the black stuff was too, but i was gonna carry on the emptiness.

5. Dude, that's a damn fine joint for your first one. Nice job man.

6. very good for a first joint

7. I've rolled a lot of joints lately... gotten alright at rolling too.

8. how do u get the mouth piece to be so good? would u suggest double wrap or single wrap it? i usually smoke outta a piece or blunt not really joints and am not really that great at rolling them but i only have a little weed left and am thinking bout rolling a fat doob ha. let me know the best way to do it.

9. ya thats a damn fine lookin joint, i smoked one just like it about an hour ago :smoking:

10. awesome joint. i wish my life was good, but the past 2 months its sucked cause i cant smoke cause stupid me failed my drug test for probation.

11. The less paper, the better the joint.

It needs a roach though :p

12. Thanks for all the compliments! I'm pretty proud of my first joint :)

Yes, Smilez. I double wrapped it. Also, lick it and burn it with the lighter so that the Zig Zag can shrink a bit and make it tighter.Here's one I rolled last night for later today. This one is a litte fatter, and I triple wrapped this one.