Life is good...Hows everyones 07 goin?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Whats up blades? Just checkin up seein how everyones 2007 has been goin.:wave:

I got back into college(almost kicked out) and will be headin back this Sunday at Umass Dartmouth. No drinkin or smoking however, but I can deal with it.:eek: Wicked excited to go back to school but I'm definitly low on funds since I got fucked on a winter break job.

I also recently have a new girlfriend which is great since its been forever since I've had one. Not that I have girl problems whatsoever but I just rarely have feelings for girls but man it sure is a great feeling. Unfortunatly shes 18 and in High school but only about 30 minutes from my school so it shouldnt be a biggie. Beautiful, athletic girl with an extremly high GPA.

Enough about me, Hows my fellow blades doin in this new year?

2. My new year is going great. Just applied for college so i'll be moving out in September, which is awesome. Other then that im just enjoying life and taking it easy untill then.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. It's going pretty bad... time is passing incredibly slowly, and the cold makes it worse. I REALLY WANT SUMMER TO BE HERE!

4. Slow so far, but this year is going to be a year of change.

Lot's going on with my life, some good, some bad. I don't like details, but either way I'm coming out of this year gaining something and having grown.

5. Bad, but im gonna make some changes this year. Gonna get my head down and make some money. Gonna treat my girl like a queen instead of being a dickhead all the time.

6. Up's and downs.

My homie had his baby born, Buddy of my ma's commited suicide, My homeboy almost lost his life last night over a drug deal gone bad.

On the other hand, Got my permit, Bout to get my license, Bout to get state ID FINALLY, Never took the time to go down to SOS and fuck with it. So bout to drive legit soon. My homie had his baby born. Workin on my GED, Studyin and takin these tests in the book n shit. Been workin out alot more again. I jus need a job, But shits goin good.

7. Ah Blaze_It_Up! Glad to hear you're still in school, mang.

Stay up.

As for me, my year's been going great. Lots of pot so far, it'll slow down soon... Just getting through life one day at a time. It's quick, and I'm looking forward to a vacation over spring break, my family and I are going on a cruise.

8. My new year is going pretty good. 2006 was a really rough year for me, 2007 has the promise of being alot better.

Hope everyone is having a good year so far. :wave:

9. Nice thread

My 07 has been going pretty good as of now

- I am starting to practice guitar and vocals again
    - Just started my spring semester of college and have great classes
    - Money should be flowing pretty well after I start helping my dad out more on his business
    - I am growing one plant and so far it's going well
    - I have about an Eight of Afghani/Trainwreck
    - Still racking up the experience time at my mediocre retail job so i'll be able to work at a much better retail store later on in the future

So yea, life is going pretty well... as of now.

:smoking: