Life is a Simulation - Prove Me Wrong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 485635, Feb 3, 2019.

1. What if we aren't physical, meaty bodies, but are all some kind of conscious entity, in the same physical location connected to some kind of network, that simulates an entire universe in which we all reside and communicate?
    Imagine if, physically, all we are is a brain stem and grey matter, plugged into a universal server, and projecting ourselves into a material vessel (human body) temporarily until it's used up, then we move on to the next? Almost like an RPG video game.

Wouldn't that would explain why humans have free will and consciousness, and animals don't?

Idk I'm tired.

• Like Like x 4
  2. I've often wondered about our existence. Our universe may just be a tiny part of a bigger world we don't even know exists. Like, take a water sample. You look at it, it's clear. Nothing in there but, put it under extreme magnification, there's a ton of microorganisms etc. Maybe we are just part of an ecosystem in another dimension..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. When you look at a microscopic sample of pond water, are the microorganisms AWARE they are being observed? I doubt it.

Which makes your comment even more perplexing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know right?!?!. It's crazy. My mind wanders into a lot of places and often question our existence. Some places are a lot better than others. Some are just down right scary and disturbing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Psychedelics open our mind to new ideas. That's why stoners are always seen as imaginative. I'm sure that's why most stoners have the ability to think for themselves, unlike the many sheep and bobbleheads in society.
    That being said, I'm sure the majority of religions and spirituality viewpoints are created and followed, solely for peace of mind. People want answers, and religion gives it to them, whether it's credible or not is up for debate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I found this always worth discussing, and it has been brought up in many places many times.

It's the whole notion of the brain not being your consciousness, but only the antenna that is connected to your real consciousness, wherever/whatever that may be. Some might call it the soul.
    Strong pot or unmentionables have the ability to manipulate and alter that frequency at times.

Once the body eventually perishes, that soul is then no longer connected to the brain antenna, and it continues in whatever realm it exists in.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Differentiating between reality and consciousness can be maddening.

8. And you said you don't get high anymore?? I think you just proved you do!

9. O...m....g.... I have to stay out of this.

I cannot spend the day disproving religion again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Excellent topic guys. I’m right there with you

Love Clyde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not stoned, I'm actually really drunk, since I'm on a weeklong t-break lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Now I'm gonna obsessively trip on this ...

Although it is much better than my last and most common trip trip... +How many cups of water are in the Pacific Ocean+

• Like Like x 1
  13. Be weird if we was in a video game while we play video games
    IMG_20190203_142753.png

• Like Like x 2
  14. Like playing an arcade game while playing GTA or Bully?

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hell yeah GTA & Bully are some of my fav OG games :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Since this reality only exists in some celestial being's imagination I don't take life too seriously. Judging by what I see happening to our world I think celestial beings must be drinkers, or at least the one dreaming up the reality we're in must be. Or maybe he's a comedian.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Now this is weird. I am a Christian. Although, struggling in my faith at the moment. That being said, wether or not there truly is a haven and hell has yet to be confirmed. I do however question a lot of the bible. I think I drive my pastor crazy. It is what it is tho. I live my life treating people with love and respect. I do my best not to judge and try to follow Jesus' teachings. Plus, I love to sing and the joy it brings people in church. So if all the God shit isn't real, it's no biggie that I try to be a nice guy while I'm alive.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

18. I think in the end the most important thing is to use this life to learn experience and expand your mind, if there’s after life then cool you’ve gained from this one.

And if not then at lease you lived to the fullest

• Like Like x 1