life is a place

Discussion in 'General' started by Faramir, Nov 20, 2012.

1. where we live in a secondary unfair world but need a primary fair world in our heads

cuz really it seems like people live in fantasy, we practice self deception through religion, drugs, and shit

is "fairness" a universal trait or is it just us humans who make it?

we have fiction, which is a way of dealing with the universe, but why shud the universe not be dealt with only? as in not creating things to control

control is one of the deepest concepts ever

hmm its like knowledge is evil in a way, it leads to suffering cuz we realize the shit of life, but also good in the way where we can have thoughts of good/fantasy worlds and create things that are utterly amazing like fucking skyscrapers and computers. we can take things and use them like cannabis, i think we only people who use it

control is the one truth

goddamn im high but for real i think i have a point

2. too high to read

3. Holy shit... you're on another level, brah.

I don't understand anything you're saying :smoking:

4. different high wavelengths i guess haha

im in the one where your all socrates and shit haha

but ive had the hyu hyuk hyuk goofy kind, i love those as well in a different way haha

or just the chill in the arms of sleep smashing pumpkins high hahaha

5. Recently ive been getting mind fucked from my dreams really hard. Almost every night I literally wake up and ask myself if this is 'real life.' I dont know if i like it...i might be losing my mind...:confused:

6. shit just tripped me out and im not even high yet...

7. as far as our mind state in each is concerned then the dreams are more real

ive never doubted what i perceive in a dream

does that make the sensation of how "real" something meaningless then?

8. We only have control over the way we view our experiences.

9. true so in a way we are all powerful then

the way we view an experience changes the actual experience. weird . . .

10. Well its interesting because when we have dreams the "outside world" is still happening. Events still happen when you're asleep unlike with dreams.

When you're awake they aren't happening. Also usually each dream is different. It doesnt leave off from where you stopped it, it's usually something completely different unlike 'real life'

Maybe im just saying all this so i dont think that im crazy :D

11. oh gods

ive had dreams that first part was at the beginning of it, the 2nd dream was months later and was the 2nd part, and then the 3rd dream was another few months later where it was the last part

this extremely scary lucid nightmare i have in fact haha