Life in prison for selling a gram

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #2 thebeaver50, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014

damn harsh to say the least . at least there is a light out there it just may take a while for it to change in (edit)Oklahoma though . that is ridiculous .

2. Sorry if I wasn't clear, it's Oklahoma that has the possibility of life for pot charges. Ohio is a fine mostly unless you have an absurd amount and it's a felony ^_^

3. #4 Towelie., Jan 11, 2014
    Luckily I don't live there.. that's just crazy.
    \n"The sale within 2000 feet of schools, public parks, or public housing is a felony which is punishable by a double penalty for both the period of incarceration as well as the fine to be paid. A conviction carries with it a mandatory minimum sentence of 50% of the imposed sentence."
    \nConverting marijuana into hashish or concentrates: 2yrs - life - $50.000 fine.  :blink: 

4. #5 thebeaver50, Jan 11, 2014

edited i don't know why I typed ohio lol .

5. thats not mandatory lots of crimes are stated that way...guaranteed nobody's ever got life from 25g or less

That's true but I think 1yr for posession or 2yr for selling a g is still absolutely crazy. 

7. Obviously it's not mandatory. The maximum punishment is life in prison though is the fact I am pointing out. It is flawed af.

Then they have more shit like this to fuck you more. Way to be that guy though  :hello:   :rolleyes:

like i said not mandatory..they prob get 2 yrs probation and fines

yea its probably really old..michigan has medical and we still have all those stupid felonies

10. No one cares, that's not the point. The fact is that it is a possibility and not everyone is going to get 'probation'. The point being made is the absurdity of the law itself & not the age of the law nor what 'most people' will get.

11. No you can't have my bud.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Fuck your reggie, I'm cool on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.