1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Life in general

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GREENhaze, Jun 20, 2003.

1. I have you ever just sat and thought about life and all of its bullshit. Think about it life in general in the world is nothing but fighting. All technology is always used for the military to destroy more and have more and more power. So violent. I mean look at it most people hate hippies and whats a hippie basically someone whos just very happy and believes in peace. I started thinking like what if life here on earth is just a test to see where you go in another world in the universe, like violent people go to a violent place, happy people go to a happy place, and so on. I dont know i just had to let that out.

2. Life is violent, always has been. I think for most humans though it is not nearly as violent as it once was.

3. well...everyone has differnt views......i say fuck it....enjoy it while you have it....but also....don't screw your shit up... have fun, but be open minded for other things...

Grasscity Deals Near You