Life. in a few words

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Cannibasity, Mar 5, 2012.

1. A process of survival bombarded with lies coated with a blank sheet of desperation.

In a few words what is life? It sometimes seems as if we arnt suppose to know, but still we gain access to the forbidden we always manage to understand. So with your vast knowledge of the unknown the known the computer generated norm. What is this in a few words

2. A joyful experience, ruined by the greed of many, that can be salvaged by ingesting and inhaling copious amounts of cannabis and having fun.

3. Is a bitch

/thread

4. [quote name='"zach2753"']Is a bitch
    [/quote]

and then you die

thats why we get high

cuz ya never know when you're gunna go

[quote name='"zach2753"']
    /thread
    [/quote]

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc&nomobile=1"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc&nomobile=1[/ame]

6. Just be a good person, have fun and enjoy the experience

7. Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in the game of life.

You can try to do everything right, but somehow somebody will fuck your shit up and you will hate yourself for trying to be a good person. If you're in life to be a good person, do it for others and not for yourself, because helping others reach their goals won't get YOU very far in life...

Sad but very true...

8. It's an illusion. Like a dream.

It's a cleverly disguised joke.

9. hopeful chaos

10. Living the human life could be defined as the perpetual experience of subjective awareness through an organic flesh vehicle concocted of energy in both manifest and unmanifest forms.

11. Shit happens then you die. Pretty profound right?

12. You seem aggravated at attempts to somehow properly encompass the human experience into a quantifiable statement?

13. Ok, I'll be serious this time. Not everything written is mine but this is what I think.

Literally anything and everything you will ever do, does not matter. It's all so meaningless because at the end of the day, when all these people in the world are doing their own things, probability is none of them will put any real impact on the planet. No one will invent something truly great and even if you did it will probably have no real impact on the bigger picture. All you can do is go out and do any and all the things that make you happy. Fuck those who disagree and want to control you and keep you down. Live the way you want to live. And when the time comes don't fear death. Because when it happens, your dead, and it doesn't matter.

14. i'm glad i don't feel this way.

with this attitude... life would be so bland.
    People die but still affect us today with their inventions or ideas.
    maybe you won't be one of those "special" people, as you seem to imply.
    this doesn't seem like a very productive outlook so i'll pass.

15. Thoughts and actions all have energy signatures and nature always finds balance...

16. An everlasting, forever changing experience filled with potential

17. It wasn't meant to be so negative. I think people think too highly of how the impact the world as a whole. You really don't. I'm kinda just saying live your life the way you want too. Don't relay too deeply on how others perceive you. Focus on doing the things that make you happy with the little time your actually here.