Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life Expectancy of a sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burningblood420, Jan 12, 2010.

1. So awhile back, probably last July, I made a sploof. I stuffed a shit load of dryer sheets into a paper towel roll and I put a bunch on the outside. Every now and then I stuffed even more dryer sheets into the roll and taped even more on the outside just to be safe. I'd estimate that there are 40-50 sheets on the inside and a total of 15-20 either taped or rubberbanded (works just as well imo) to the outside. I've never had any problems and I smoke almost everyday.

Well yesterday, my step mom informs me that my room smells like weed. I walked in and sure enough, my room smells like bud. I just denied it, and she let it go, but that's too close of a call for me. I did forget to spray ozium, but I forget half the time anyway and it is never that bad.

Also, I personally don't smell weed if I'm the one smoking it. The only way I can smell bud that I smoked is to smoke, leave, then return later in which case I can easily tell.

My question is, do sploofs have a certain life expectancy, like they can only be used so many times?

Thanks GC

2. if you take the rubberband off and look on the inside and see mostly brown, just change out the dryer sheets.

3. I usually change the dryer sheets because after my session they are usually brown and have a faint weed smell. But i would assume you could use the roll over again. I have and have never had problems with it.

4. I think I found the culprit.

Look at all the fun my lungs are having :)

From now on I'm changing sploofs every 3 months.

Attached Files: