Life decisions..?

Discussion in 'General' started by StraiT100, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So do you guys ever have trouble choosing a career path, getting a job etc...??

I really dont know what i want to "do" eveery day forever man...I can hardly stand the thought of working the majority of my waking life for hardly any money, and doing the same thing..
    just like i dont wanna get married and screw the same chick forever

2. I've had a career in computer science/high tech for about 16 years now. I got into it because I had fun fooling around with computers and found out you could make money if you knew how to fix them. Then I got curious about how they worked and dug into that, learned more, got different job, etc. I figure when this bores me, I will find something else to do or maybe go to college if I find something else that calls out to me.

I guess what I'm saying is, are there any things that interest you enough to do for a long period of time every day right now? Can you make any money doing it? If so, that's probably good enough to do at the moment and pass the time while you figure out what you really want to do. As long as you don't stop learning/pushing yourself/questioning yourself and continue to do more, what's it matter if you change careers later?

3. No i have no real interests as far as a career yet..id rather not sweep and wash tables, even if i could find a job doing that right now

4. [quote name='"StraiT100"']So do you guys ever have trouble choosing a career path, getting a job etc...??

I really dont know what i want to "do" eveery day forever man...I can hardly stand the thought of working the majority of my waking life for hardly any money, and doing the same thing..
    just like i dont wanna get married and screw the same chick forever[/quote]

I felt like this...when I was 16.

Finish school, don't plan life out.. it will come together.

5. i feel you bro. the only thing i really want to do is grow a lot of weed and sell to dispensaries. that really the only thing i see myself doing and being happy. but i dont live in an MMJ state so thats not possible for the time being. i dont want a career...

6. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']i feel you bro. the only thing i really want to do is grow a lot of weed and sell to dispensaries. that really the only thing i see myself doing and being happy. but i dont live in an MMJ state so thats not possible for the time being. i dont want a career...[/quote]
    It's not as easy as you think. That's what I was doing for a while. But you need to have your shit together. You are transporting over your limit, so if you get pulled over, you're done.

Then the dispensaries send out samples for testing (test levels, make sure there's no mildew), then you get paid based off that and appearance. A dispensary doesn't want a pound though, they usually want 5+, so you need a large set up.

I have $3000-4000 minimum into our room + lights and everything else.. that doesn't include constant shit like electricity, soil, nutes, ect..

7. how much would you say it costs a month to grow on that scale? just PM me if you dont want your finances out in a public forum. im well aware its not as simple as sticking a seed in dirt but id much rather work hard for myself and reap all of the benefits than work hard for someone else and barely pay the bills while they drive a new Mercedes.

8. Get a job scanning checkout items or any minimum wage job, save a couple hundred $£€ and start a buying and selling self made business. That can be the start to any business from any category because you can use your job money to buy food and cannabis and luxuries and forget about withdrawing any business money until a couple months later you have times 10 €$£ from what you started with. There couple of months could be the start to a new frame of mind that sticks and allows you to expand into your custom business. Good luck

9. ^^This..me and my friends kinda joke about this all the time, but if we could do this shit and get away with it, we'd be set..im not in an mmj state either, but maybe someday ill get some $$up and go to one and grow...kinda a dream of mine too

10. Starting your own business is where it's at :cool: