Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life changing experience...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zairo, Apr 18, 2013.

1. So just 30minutes ago I was with some friends, and I had ALL my paraphernalia on me and about 1g of weed. My friends and I smoked in my car earlier today so car smelled before. So I drove with windows down for a mile.

Well I got pulled over.....for what? My headlights were out. Funny thing is my headlights are automatic .

Well the worst part is I got pulled over before and first offence is tickets.second offence is 30days. And not to mention each ticket for each paraphernalia. On my record. My life wouldn't been over right now..... This second I could be in a police station....

But I'm home and thought about this, I'm I tripping TOO hard I had an Epiphany or wtf happened...

Fucked up part is I got home and my lights were on!!

2. What did you learn?

Not to drive with glass in a stinky car?

The U.S's laws are more harmful then pot itself?

3. Sorry to hear about this man, good luck on the legal side, thats the risk you take. Its times like this that you remember its not a game no matter how much they play it down on tv or how political views are, its still illegal and you can still get caught.

4. Don't ride dirty...

5. sorry i had to

[​IMG]

6. Yeahhh, no one cares bro. This is hardly life changing. Don't bore me with this. Time for a bong rip to my brain :smoking:

7. Why would you carry ALL of your paraphernalia on you?
    Especially with only a gram...
    Your life changing experience should've told you to be smarter and careful...

8. I left it all at a friends house for like a week,, Today I went to clean it and pick it up.

9. Thats the margains between getting caught and not getting caught. Scary I know

10. That sucks your lights are automatic, sometimes on cloudy days I'll just go ahead and turn them on even if it's daytime just in case, problem is... I always forget to turn them off :laughing: I wouldn't trip too hard about it, just be smarter next time (I'm sure there is a way to turn them on and off).

11. Are you going to jail?

12. I don't understand why people smoke in their car, AND BRING ALL THEIR PARAPHERNALIA WITH THEM.

13. That's just crazy talk! Laws are here to protect us man!

14. Have you ever been to a rehabilatation center? (Jail)

15. #15 KushNMusic, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    people always get pulled over for stupid stuff like that, when you're driving with bud you gotta make sure EVERYTHING else is taken care of, be careful