Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

life changing decision..today at 2:30

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nucan, Nov 21, 2002.

1. aahh fuck man, that shit isn't cool at all, police monitering you and your buds e-mail. i'll puff hard for you tonight, you are putting up with more shit than you should have to. well at least in a few years you can leave and put all of this bull shit behind you. good luck dude, keep us posted.

2. I just realized that even if you did shave your head they could maybe use hair from a different part of your body, but I'm not for sure.

3. haha, thx for lightin up in my honor guys. it means more than u can imagine. just to know someone is gettin stoned in my name is more of an honor than i deserve. :).. me and my good freind from boarding school who lit up together last weekend were talkin about my current situation at dinner and i decided that it would be best for me to pass my first piss test. that way i get till after x-mas till they nail me. so if anyone has any good techniques for making the blood cleaining process of one's body go quicker. PLEASE post it here. only way i know is to drink fuck loads of water and excercise. im prolly gonna smoke everyday till next tuesday or wensday and just get drunk everyday from there. i need to be clean by that monday...i got a fast ass metabolism (im a skinny mug) so i think that its definelty possible. i have to cut weight for wreslting as it is...(ima win georgia state this year if i dont get kicked out) so ill be sweatin my ass off anyways. please help me out....

4. No problem bro!! We'll figure something out for ya. And hell yes, by all means win that state for the City!!

5. dude, my only advice right now is not to become an alcoholic, i've was goin to AA and NA everyday and that realy helped me alot into only smoking pot. I'm not gunna try to talk you into smoking with me, but we need to have a good time, my phycatrist was telling me he knows alot of people that were kicked outta darlington. He just wants me to be happy and he said if smoking pot made me happy i should do it but he doesnt want that to be the only way i can be happy. also nathan dude, i got the most fucked up thing happening in my life right now like my life is even more fucked up, i'm too embarrased to tell anybody but i think i'll post my story on here sometime even though it will be like 10 pages. when i see you in person you wont even believe what i've found out, it completely tears my family apart. i was thinking about our lives and how much we have in comon like in how we think and how fucked up everything is and we should realy write a book or something and get it published. if your parents are thinking about rehab most are like hotels and feed you well and dont realy do much for you. the one i'm goin to is a good rehab but rehab isnt what i need. i'll talk to you more later and to anybody else i'll post my story of the last bit of my life on another board, maybe some you of you can idenify or maybe you'll see how fucked up this world can be

Attached Files:

6. I'm sending the most karma I can your way guys!!

7. damn .. that is one fucked up situation...

if my school told me that they were goin to do random test on me i would tell them to fuck off... i would never sing any form saying that i will not smoke weed or anything like that...

but the thing that really hits me is that they are trying to control what u are doin at home... its understandable that they dont want u smoking at school or talking about it.... but when they are invading your personal homelife.. that is just going too far...

if i were in the same situation ... i would have told him straight up... "Listen... im no goin to stop smoking for you and your beliefs... but ..i'll make a comprimise... i wont smoke in or anywhere near school... and i wont talk about it on campus...it wont come anywhere near my school life... but what i do at home and on my own time is none of your fucking business ... and as far as im conserned ...when it comes to my personal life... u can go fuck yourself... you have no right to tell me what i can and cant do on my own time. and that is a right i have"

then i would shave my body so they cant do hair tests... and i would buy a bunch of urine cover-ups... then they wouldnt be able to do anything.... i'd probobly get in trouble for tellin them to fuck off ... but i dont think they can kick you out for that.... then i'd also hafta be on your best behaviour... cause they would get ya for the smallest infraction...

if i would get kicked out... so be it... but what they are trying to do in mind-boggeling ...

oh yeah... head up to viper... nice post ... i agree 100%

8. wtf happend...id call u right now but its a little late. im emailn u right now...u dont have to fucking make me smoke..are u kidding? i cant wait. its worth it to get caught. as long as the last time im smokin is with me, u, buddha, osama, that purple shit, and a god damned magnifing glass. i owned all my exams up here, even though i was only here for 3 of the 14 weeks they tested me on, i still made all A's, B's, and one 77 for history cuz that class was fucking impossible. a whole trimetser of history in 3 weeks...thast a fucking accomplishmnet. but ya, im goin to my moms house on friday night, but ill come to my dads the next day..walk over there, and we shall toke like no other..try to set up a deal for an 1/8.. i just checked the weather, sunny as hell on saturday. must be a message from god....lol, he wants us to smoke.hah. oh well, ill see u in 2 days man, as long as my plane doesnt crash...

9. ah dude if your old enough, get your own place and get a job. Fuck living at home or school or anything. If you can land a nice job, and live in a cheap place for a while you can support yourself. Fuck man when i hear shit like this is makes me mad/angry/sad cause i sometimes get pissed and i dont realize how good i have it. Fuck man.....good luck and make the decision u think is right

10. Best advice that anyone can get. Stand true to what you believe in and don't change your views for anybody.

11. well what you could do, is totally shave yourself, and grease yourself up, and then show up for the hair test, and be like, ha, cant test me now, ha. but then they'll probably take you out back, and beat you with pipes... on second though, that could be a blessing in hiding....

12. hmm, that is one hell of a funny mental picture there ganjaguy!! I must admit that a completely bald man is pretty damn funny right now!! (Just had a quick lunchtime toke)

13. yeah, i forgot about lunch, i think ill get some hotpockets...yummie

14. hotpockets are a stoners best friend IMHO. LOL

15. yeah, and waffles with choco. chips in them, with butter.... lots of butter...

16. make it even better, use some ganja butter!! yum yum

17. and special brownies, which i get to taste test...

18. Lol, well you are the special brownie tester!! It's offical!