Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life Changing Decision (need advice)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMasta420, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Alrite, so i exaggerated, its not life changing but heres where i need advice, spring break is coming up in a week, and im planning on buying a quarter of some good dank, i've smoked a variety of strains including: California Blueberry Kush, Afgahn, Sour Deisel Purp, OG Kush, Sour Deis, Baby Dro, Purp. i want to try something a little different, and price is not an issue. In your smoking experiences, what should i try next? i have a connect that can hook me up with almost any type of strain, hes pretty legit. so PLZ LET ME KNOW!! lol i just want to expand my list, plz and thank u.

p.s. keep blazin :smoke:

2. Snozberry Kush.

3. OG Black Tar Heroin.

Shit's bomb.

4. well to all of u, what the usual price tag on a G of tha bud?

5. Banana Chemdog. I will give you a dollar if you pick up a Q of legit Banana Chemdog, YOU CAN'T DO IT.

6. i've been actually looking for that, thanks for reminding me, i jus hit up my dealer and he can get that, but im thinking of getting a qtr of that an a qtr of sumthing else, thanks for the suggestion dude

7. Green crack or jack herrer, and know i spelled herrer :p

8. Hella

9. You're crying wolf. You lost my help and trust young one.:mad: but i'll forget it after about reading 5 posts:smoke:

10. You know that theres a 100% chance this dude is just slapping different names on different (or same!) buds?

Anyways, try for super lemon creeper. I know the grower who came up with the original genetics and I've only ever seen it here, if you can get it I'd call bullshit.

11. nah man my dealer gots some good connects, believe it if u want or not. my cali blueberry kush was literally driven from california. and ik the buds rnt the same because i get these buds monthly so i can taste/smell/feel the difference in each strain.

12. i have literally never heard of that lmao so no bet!

13. dont buy weed for the name... :rolleyes:
    scope it all out first, then choose if you can..

edit: if you disregard that though ^^^.... go with some cat piss just to say you have. ;)

14. yea thats true, i just want people opinions on ssomme good bud. my dealer sent me a pic of the green crack im suppose 2 get, its a strong green color, ill post pics up later :D