life and love advice...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mooglekexin, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok i am slightly drunk but wouldnt have the balls to post this otherwise and that saddens me for a start, and is the main cause iof this thread - self confidence

anyhoo...

me and this girl get on well and when we go out she is \"friendly\" toweards me... thing is she has a bf, but she complains about him all the time, he blows her off to play soccer and see his mates, where as i get saddened when i dont see her for a day

and last week we were drunken and i went off with her so she could have a cig as the other 2 there dont like it and we got talking about sex :D she was saying she liked going with virgins so she could mould them (me being a virgin) and then she was saying it annoys her when ppl fancy someone but say nothing, she did say \"not you though\"... me being not pissed enough stayed quite, which i now regret, i dunno if she knows i like her like that

is that her saying she would want to be with me?

we then joined them again... then the next bit is very blurry but i remember my part of the conversation, she was speaking about us and sex and the like, it basically being i dont want to take it any furthar when she is still seeing this guy... think i said i would fuck her though :)

fucking self confidence

there was more i was gonna say but i forgot when typing this up :(

WHAT DO I DO???

2. god i love the city, sont know who else i could talk about this with though and be taken seriously, sorry for any lack of sense and genreal shitness of me :(

3. I don\'t know if it\'s me or the Glenfiddich that\'s speaking right now but I\'d say GET HER :hello:

If she\'s as good as you say, she deserves you...

4. well she is the first woman who i am around i feel totally at ease with, which is truely amazing for me knowing how shy i am!!! in all honesty there are better looking women around (she is hot though) but becuase of my feelings i couldnt give a shit, dont even realise it when i\'m with her... i feel really shitty even saying that about her :(

aaaaaaaargh, i know she is out with her bf now :(

and i see a sht load of rep being given out from me in this thread :)

5. i want my rumjil to come here, she always makes things better :)

6. I\'ve been through a similar situation.. I loved that girl and still love her to this day.. but it didn\'t work out. Life\'s a bitch, but hey now im ranting...:rolleyes:

If I were you, I\'d make a move on her.. If her bf isnt treating her like a bf should, then she deserves better. Sounds like you like her alot.. I\'d go for it man.. Could be a glorious thing.. Good luck dude.

RUMJIL really does know how to brighten ones day... :)

7. i do intent to, i will at least tell her how i feel soon, soo scared tho EEP

if it works out i will personally fly to where you live and hug everyone of you who said i should go for it...

8. It\'s hard to express those feelings.. at least for me. I hope that it works out for you. Sendin some good karma your way.. :)

9. :D muchos appreciation, very hard for me too

10. It sounds to me like you\'re there for her as a friend when her bf or others aren\'t.....Sounds like you need to just have a heart to heart with her. Lay it out and tell here what you\'re thinking. Women respect honesty mate, and even if it\'s not the right \"time\" it says a lot about your character to discuss it with her.

The best thing you can ever do is just be yourself and don\'t worry about letting that out. Love is a funny thing Moogle....you can find it in places that you never thought possible, or with people you never thought possible.

I know what I\'m about to say may be tough to hear but please don\'t take it out of context. You need to believe in yourself more Moogle, self confidence is a tough thing sometimes when you have that butterfly feeling in your tummy...plain and simple and I hope this doesn\'t sound harsh....but women want a man with confidence. They like to know that the person they are with isn\'t timid.

11. her current bf is as shy as me :) probaly worse, and nah man, it needs to be said, i cant go on like this, i am checking the thread every 5 mins to see if somone is reading it at that time :) i reckon if i do go through with this it will totally change me forver, it\'ll be the first time i need confidence, never had a proper gf at all before so if i can pull up the courage to do this hopefully the courage will stay, as a lot of the time on other subects than love i do surprise myself with what i am able to say

hopefully seeing her tomorrow, let ya know what happens

12. Your Rumjil is here, Moogly Googly!!! ;)

First of all...you should have the self confidence of a King. There\'s something about you, Moogles, that radiates. You really do shine and you have one of the kindest hearts ever. If I can pick that up on the other side of the world, then there\'s no telling what others get to experience in person. You need to believe in yourself more...I believe in you. :)

The girl...go for it!!! :)

Moogles, the worst that can happen is that she not feel the same exact way. You know what that means? It means that there is someone else even better than her waiting for you. Not everyone we love (or seriously dig on) will feel the same way. That\'s just part of life. You can\'t take it personally if she doesn\'t feel the same way. Just know that the one is out there somewhere. If she does feel the same way, then that\'s great and even better.

You have to take risks in life. It\'s really the only way to live. Go for it. I wish you all of the luck in the world with her and if it doesn\'t work out...then someone even better will come along soon. I\'m hoping it will work out though. You have Rumjillyoooo vibes being sent to you right now. :D I want this to work out so you\'ll fly your ass here and give me a HUG!!!!!! ;)

13. yay! that resoponse alone has given me kingly confidence, i will just read it before i go out tomorrow :) feeling so at ease with myself at the moment, if this works you will geta SUPER moogly googly hug :D

i dont think i even care about it not working, its the not knowing thats pising me off most... well thats obviously BS that i wouldnt care but... i cant explain, i just hope ya know what i mean

i see a pattern in this respionces that i knew would happen from seeing other threads like this, but as they are directed at me i cant help but feel better :D

even moreso cos i am now wonderfully stoned and not pissed

14. she\'s as good as yours man.

one word of advice: when you get her, don\'t let her go...

they don\'t call it falling in love for nothing... it can hurt. bad.

good luck and good karma to you my friend.

15. hope so, but her current bf would be devestated, he keeps almost dumping her then half an hour later comes back in an almost crying state... which really annoys the hell outa me really

his loss for being a tit tho, need to be a bit more selfish, but i dont feel comfortable with this... damn niceness! no, ihe is a tit and deserves it if he cant treat her better!

16. What did I tell ya? Told ya rumjil could do it.. Shes just got that special thing.. :D Best of luck....

17. AS ALWAYS this post reflects my opinion, wich can be false, true, and/or somewhere in between...

ok first of all:

SLOW DOWN.

i meant it slow down.
    (it is YOU whom has jump t the conclusion she wants to have sex)

----

there is a big difference between a girl hom have feelings for ya in the \"i wanna be with you\" and a girl whom has feeling for you in the \"i would want to end your virginity\" kinda way.

if she has a boyfriend, then she is with that man, and she
    chooses to share the bad moments about her couple with
    you instead of with him.
    Hence you don\'t really see her talk happyly about her
    couple; but there is happyness in her couple, otherwise the
    couple would not last, espaciealy if she has found another
    one with whom there\'s a connexion. _namely that\'s you_

the feeleing \"i\'d like to take your virginity\" is a thank you for letting me share the bad things in my couple with you.

in my opinion.

--------------

thou have two options in my point of vu:

you can be a real friend, and tell her that she should be sharing the bad moments of her couple with her mate, as a healthy couple share good AND bad moments (ying yang, fusion fision, etc..)

you can take the thank you gift

please note that these options are not incompatible with one another.

----------

what is it you want?
    you have been sharing bad moments with her, and you would want her to share good stuff with you too.
    that i can see.
    but do you wanna engage in a relationship with her?
    (meaning will you be wiling to share the good AND the bad moments?)
    (note: if the bad moments are about /your/ couple, coping
    with them is not at all the same thing as what you are
    dealing with right now: right now you are not her boyfriend;
    right now you are her confident.)

all psychologist say that a relationship between a doctor
    and his patient is /PROHIBITED/ because it destroys much
    and doesn\'t build anything.
    if you agree that you are her confident, then in a way you are her doctor, thus you shouldn\'t let you desires take over.

but if you choose to go for the relation ship, then you should stop being her doctor, her confident, to become her boyfriend.
    That\'s A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RELATION SHIP¨THEN THE ONE YOU HAVE TODAY.
    The energies are not at all the same.
    (eg when you see her she seems sad, you really wanna make her happy, but if /you/ were a bf, then /you/ would be the cause of saddness.. could you cope with that? could you even admit it?, would you be willing to do something about it? or would you just go out play soccer while she deals with her sadness with ... say a confident..)

18. side note:

if you choose not engage in a relation ship with her, and accept the gift, you will have a wonderfull experience, meaning the girl will be making love to you just for that: to make love TO you...

---

but if something happens, you better either:
    -make sure to know if it\'s \"just like that\" or if it\'s \"let\'s start a relation ship\"
    -enjoy it without thinking about anything else.

(the advise is in \"you should not dwell somwhere in between\")

--

ps: in my own personal experience:
    I have been the confident of 90% of the girls I courted. because that\'s how things went, depsite my desires to engage in a relation ship.
    In the various cases were i went over and let the doctor have a relation with it\'s patient, the sex was cool, but quickly something was becoming very odd.
    on another hand, when i understood that I had once again become a confident instead of a lover, and then let go of my own desire, i have found that the relation doctor/patien would transform into something much more desireable: a true friend ship between me and a chick. a friend ship as strong as love, but which is not love.
    from that relation ship spawn many many many good moments, moments that, in retrospect, are worth the no sex policy.

--

now with my knowledge and experience, what would I (Gri77oN) do in your should i be in your shoes... ?

I would GO FOR SEX , and enjoy it as a one time gift. not seeking anything else then just that.

because, there nothing like a girl whom /wants to do it to you/, especially if she doesn\'t want anything in return (as she already has a bf)

19. I have to disagree with this comment.

People stay in relationships where there is no happiness whatsoever...I see it everyday. Control will keep a couple together. Fear will keep a couple together. Convenience will keep a couple together.

I\'m not saying that Moogle\'s girl isn\'t happy with dude. I\'m just saying that that statement isn\'t true for all relationships. :)

go for it, Moogles ;)

20. i live in a dream world. in my dream world, cuoples /are/ happy. otherwise, they are not couples, they are two people misktakenly put together by (fear, control, conveingnance....)
    in other words, Rumjil i totaly agree with you, just not with the words..
    (but that has to be, we are different, words do not hold the same meaning from one
    personae to another..)

go for it .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.