Life and death

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Sep 10, 2001.

1. as for the light you are right ! the brain dose make the light but it is are will to see with in the light lets some see more than others ,dont be blinded by the light ,this light is only a state of the mind awearness ,like acoma it lets the mind free to jion the spirit as one and how strong your spirit and will is well open your eyes to what is in the light! i have seen this light before ! its just a early stageing point for the mind and spirit !if we are to try to under stand these things beyond the life we must open are minds to all knowlegde as well as scientific we must look at faith and spiritualism and not for get the gut instinked that god has given us ,mush like the bond of mother and child ,we are his childern in spirit and soul ,its up to us to relearn the path back home to his light , we all see and start from the same starting line where and how and when or even if we see him is all with in us ! and are will to find him again !i have ,and he is far more than are minds can under stand or well ever know ! but i still try !seeing the light before me was not good enough fore me i had to touch and knows its hiden gifts ,i saw a few pages of a book trillions of pages thick ,yes his light is bright and white but like the sun after you try to see whats their you know that it is your will power that well just the light to what you feel is right for you ! learn to control the power of your will and the pages will be clear before you if he feels it time for you see the pages of his life ! me myself i long to read on but he wishs me to share what i have seen ! i can only say thats why i am here! and thats why i am tazz11

2. What a great response, rainman. There is so much there that I so totally agree with. The deeper, inner meaning. Like the don't be blinded. It is so easy to get caught up in the emotion...the feelings. Feelings are fickle, I always say. Keep your eyes on the Light! We just have to open our eys to see it. The staging point of mind and spirit...oh yeah!!!! Our gut instincts. Your conscience. The Holy Spirit. Whatever you want to call it. It is our guide! Open our eyes to all knowledge. It is right there for the taking. Everyday in many ways, taking one step at a time, our eyes are opening, our understanding is growing, our knowledge will be made full!

And oh yes, is it not because He LOVES US so much. Like the bond between mother and child. His love is PERFECT! We are in covenant relationship with Him. What is His is mine! You are so right when you say, we all must find the right path for ourselves. I guess really what I'm doing here is doing my own paraphrase of what you wrote rainman. I hope this is ok...I find your writing facsinating. I have to kind of go through it like this in order to understand what you are saying. That's cool because it makes me think. I love being challenged to think. If I'm misinterpreting what you are saying...challenge me with it, will you?!?

Where you say learn to control your will. That to me is turning my life and my will over to the control of the Holy Spirit.

" learn to control the power of your will and the pages will be clear before you if he feels it time for you see the pages of his life ! me myself i long to read on but he wishs me to share what i have seen ! i can only say thats why i am here! and thats why i am tazz11:

You see more clearly! You understand more about life.

why we are his reflection!would he not love him self !for we are part of him and he knows that ! the true ? do we ?

And as for your why! Yes. We are His reflection. We are a part of Him. Isn't that the golden rule. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. We always forget about the love ourselves. We must love ourselves. God is love and there is nothing but love with Him so He must love himself also!

I'm still curious about what about the people that see the black light all around them when they have those near death experiences.

Peace:smoke:

3. darkness what darkness for he lights my way for you all to learn how ! ! i close my eyes and see with my mind i feel the air around my scences guide me ,the valliey of shadows may be dark at times but fearing the dark when god shares are souls with us is a lack of faith , for with in you is the power to glow with light from with in and no darkness can hide your will to see ! or break your faith in what you know is real ! i need not see with my eyes to know he is standing with in me! i know his touch in know his kindness ,i know his spirit when he is near ! nothing not even the darkness of night can take that from the true of faith he would not let it happen !those that know him can see beyond darkness and space and time ,that is are gift for beleaveing in him ! you can yell as loud as you want with your tounge he well not hear a word but cry with your soul & spirit and he well wipe the tears from your eyes him self !look threw the darkness with his help know your spirit teach it to grow and you will not need a light to guide you for you will be the light and it will be you ! good luck tazz11

4. Hey rainman, it looks like your posts could use a spell check. If you are going to try and argue a point usually it helps to not sound like a jackass. Learn to make a valid point instead of a nonsense rambling. I'm pretty sure I disagree with everything you have said but I can't be positive considering the decadence of your posts.

5. Oh and by the way, the "white light" is not anything spiritual. The endorphins trigger your brain's opiate receptors. This is in escense the same as if you had just shot up a syringe full of heroin. You feel euphoric and you feel a bright white light all around you, but it is all due to having a natural high that your body created to ease your pain as you die. Nothing more.

6. And you know this because?????........Scientific theory????
    PROVE IT!!!

Scientific theory also "proved" the Earth is flat
    Scientific theory also "proved" that you could turn lead into gold
    ETC.!!

Just FYI rainman has some disabilities that cause his "confusing rambling" posts.If your open-minded, and take the time to read carefully, you'll find he is just a very spiritual, caring person.I'll be the first to admit that I am sometimes confused by rainmans posts,but usually understand that his bottom-line is Love,Peace,and consideration of others.

Reading some of your posts lately, it seems as if you are becoming more antagonistic, and hateful with each post!!
    Don't get me wrong, I support your right to express your opinions and views on ANY matter!! But when you resort to childish name calling(Jackass, for example), you only demean your own character, and invalidate the views you express. Peace to ALL Blades!! :smoking:

7. sorry about that he is right i had not taken my meds for 9 days! i had a stroke this morning not a bad one but bad enough! i am going to be back on full meds and sleeping pills for a few days ! can can only say just because you think you can copy gods work it dose mean you are a god , just a copy cat ! with out the real spiritauism & faith to make it real its no more than cheap science trying to act like they are are creator and it well never happen !yes i am fucked up right now lol if you want ,your science has fail me baddly my faith in god never well ! good luck tazz11

8. I hope you don't think I was copying your work! I was only trying to paraphrase so I could gain understanding! I love and appreciate you!

Peace and get well:smoke:

9. no, i am realy lighthead right now from the meds i only say what i beleave , and know ,but right now thinking is the last thing on my mind ......good luck tazz11 never ask if you can trying to unders sstand somethimng chances to learn should be take when you see them ! .....even on heavy meds i still try , i am tazz11

10. [​IMG]tazz11!!!!![​IMG]

Peace,

11. back at ya ! i am slow but still kick ing ! i got to sleep stay out of trouble why i am gone ! good luck tazz11

12. Endorphins and opiate receptors in the brain are not scientific theory they are proven scientific FACTS!! If you actually care to learn about it, find a book on the subject so you will know what you're talking about. I feel very strongly against the belief in God. To me it is so much that I feel belief in God is synonymous with ignorance and I can't help but express my thoughts in this way. I'm not going to say that I'm sorry if I offended anybody because I truly am not.

13. I realize that endorphins and opiate receptors ARE proven fact, however, I was unable to find any "case history" or documentation PROVING this occurred during a near death experiance, only theory. If you have a link or recommend a particular book, I'd be more then happy to read it. But remember you can also find antique books, with the examples I gave before, as PROVEN FACT. I was not concerned with your comments towards belief or disbelief in God, only your name calling. Like I said before, it only causes anger, and invalidates the point you are making.

14. i do know just what your saying and know all about the facts you are talking about, this only shows we can make the brain produce this efect , that dose not mean any thing in relationship to god ! god has bluit this in to us with out the need of doctors !yes, i have seen the science do what your talking about in no way dose this prove any thing about god ! or not ,it just shows we can play in the brain and find thing out we did not know ! i know more about this science than you think , i have had 7 MRI in the last 4 years and 234 appointment! i have seen some of the best doctors in the world in feild of brain ops ! i have nerve damge to the templer area of the brain ,leaveing me with motion blindness , a rare blindness that still shots my vision ! i get flashes of light that my brain makes when it feels like it ! , it dose not need endorphins to be trigerd by doctors and they have no way to stop it at all ! in fact they dont even know how it is doing it ,other than stateing the same thing you have here ! so why you talk about science here talk about the science and dont try to put one over the other if you dont know about god and his work great read all the science books as i did i have hunders of book on this topic even one on brain surgery from in side the ops room ! faith and science are not at war they well become one someday !till than they till me "we dont know how to fix the damge in your brain it can kill you any time it wants and we dont have any way to stop it ! we can help deaden the pain that about it!"with this unknowen sight damge no doctors knowen would even try ,they could kill me and not even know what they had done to do it ! the insurnce companys out right said they would not cover this op! so the doctors hands are held awaiting a chance to try the op and with no way of knowing even how to fix it in the frist place ! sorry if you only find science to be all the facts out there, i know the spirit of god and at this point in my life i am dam glad his here !i to love science of any kind and yes science has its chruches to ! i know many of them !i dont try to convert any one i only state what i have found in my life and wisdom ! what you think is your ideas and you well have to live with them ,but if it come a time when science fails you it would be nice to know who and what god is all about , and i dont mean the chruches veiw of what he is ! i respect your right to go your own path! i to have seen this path and science is nothing to be made fun of ! but to have true wisdom goes far beyond just sciene ! my point how many were killed by bombs alone this year ! what is the most danger in my life to day ,well its not from god its from science ,man made war! if god comes to get me i well close my eyes and feel the love within him ! if science comes i well try to under stand everything about it and my faith well be there with me as well as the science, micro brain damge has know one on earth to know its facts as of yet ! your sciences are as childern to god, look around you ! i see a rock it is setamentery but it is made by god ,they well come to gather some day ! i hope you under stand i have 3700 books and they know lots! but as of yet only god knows his science ,god's science is far greater than we can under stand as of yet !!i do enjoy your point of veiw it has good input and is welcome as well ! all in put helps me !as i see it good luck tazz11

15. How can you still beleive in someone who would allow you to suffer through so much? If God does exist, why doesn't he come down to Earth and stop all of the terrorism and wars and bombings? You will undoubtedly say to teach us a lesson or something along those lines, but what good is a lesson if we destroy our own planet and nobody is alive to learn from it? Wouldn't a God who watches over millions of people want to stop them from destroying themselves? Atomic weapons were created by human beings who you believe were created by God, correct? Why would God create people who would come up with such a destructive weapon? If you have the answers to these questions I would love to hear them.

16. what we live threw makes us stronger ,he wants us to know are own inner strengths not just are wants & needs are before us ! yes we made these bombs its are evil we have to handle it are self ! learn are evils and control them till we defeet them our selfs,could we stop doing what we do yes but have we no! can he stop us yes look at the polar caps melting ,we are not free from killing our selfs ! this is where his love is given only to them that are willing to beleave in him and are willing to see they are wrong at times ,even me ,many die that have done nothing to hert others this makes me wonder if what he has planed for us all is mush more evil as rath of god tthan we are self can do to us ,point is we bluid big citys they fall by only his wish ,are science safes many he can kill thousands in secounds !he could kill this planet, the same way but is it not the finial test of man and faith if we are self are left with death or are will to live by are own hands !i see his wisdom in this and do i want to die by a man made bomb NO ,i welcome gods touch death for my self i know it will not be in vain! his wish is mine to fill what ever it willbe ! do i fear what will happen to mankind as one yes we have give little in respect to under standing life and peace and wisdom and freedom , and war has became mankinds flag ! i my self would brun that flag and take his rath and thank him for his kindness ,for what mankind dose he knows not the path it leed him down ! good luck tazz11

17. it is not to teach us a lesson or something along those lines we are being tested are we worth his time are we worthy of his kindness or are we just fucking up as humans do and the test is lost and we each are going to know it soon !its are will he want to see if we are self can change and learn for are selfs , and know i feel out in to space and i feel we are not the only ones being tested !he is growing faith like plants of cannbis a grow room of each planet threw out space and time we add to his strenght if we learn and teach are self to learn his powers and to help him in his work !

18. whos to say god is not like us after all maybe he is trying to under stand what he has created in the frist place ! as for a wapon i think satin has are wapons beat ! and he made him why,i think at frist it was to know more about him self ,it had nothing to do with bad or good it truned out that way after the laws of nature took over ! even god has a rule of thumb,nature its are nature that has us killing each other not greed or love ,not science or faith ! its only are nature to want more !i think he is hopeing we can over come this and be god like ! its are shame not his ! good luck tazz11

19. When we die, I think we enter another realm of Gods creation. Weather it be another life on Earth, in a different dimension, or something in between. I trust the big man whatever it is, so meanwhile I think people like ourselves and others should live life to the fullest and help others be happy along the way. Its gonna take a while, but I'm sure mankind will eventually get the picture, and not search for happiness in materialism, but rather within themselves

peace

One day, there will be heaven on Earth?

20. Who would you put your trust and hope in on your death bed KronosX?

God, man or yourself???