Life and Death, the supposed "unknowable"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 19, 2010.

1. Hey OP, what do you know about the existence of aliens?

And also, I understand how we can not "retrocarnate" (reincarnate into lower life forms like animals), but what about souls reincarnating into alien beings?

Also, what is up with the soul pool? Are there an unlimited amount of souls?

Also, do I understand (going by shit like The Ra Material) that we START OFF as lower life forms and then through countless incarnations we "move up"?

And finally, what do you know about 3rd density, 4th density, etc? Have you ever heard of that? That we're supposedly at 3rd density in transition to the 4th?

Thanks again, man. This is a great thread with treasured knowledge.

Shit - ONE MORE THING.

From all of the NDE's I have read about, is it true that when you die, you do indeed see your life from start to end, but it slows down at the good and (Especially) bad things you have done? Then, do you (or your higher self) judge you and then you feel exactly how you affected that person? Like if I hurt someone and then I go back to it when I die, do we feel the pain we inflicted on others?

Thanks for taking the time for all of my questions - which I have a lot of - if it's ok...

Can't thank you enough for this. Great info!!!!!!!! +1,000,000 reps

2. Hey OP, what do you know about the existence of aliens?

I'm no expert on ET life, but I can tell you that there are indeed other species of man in the universe. As the Spirit progresses into higher and higher life forms, the physical body becomes less gross in nature and more fine. There are beings whose body is hardly matter at all, such as gaseous beings. There is life on Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. The beings on Jupiter are giants, the big toe is around 30 feet high. You can watch these Spirits go about their business via astral travel, but you also must form your astral body to that size as to blend in, or project only your eyes/ears.

And also, I understand how we can not "retrocarnate" (reincarnate into lower life forms like animals), but what about souls reincarnating into alien beings?
    As stated above, this is indeed true. The process of doing so is when one dissolves his individuality back into the Primordial Light. This is the true heaven, it is waking back into Reality, as only the All is real, everything else is an illusion and it's why things can be manipulated by the power of the Spirit the same way one has a lucid dream. Of course, upon "waking up" into Reality, which is a state of infinite bliss, you can also choose to "dream" again, but you will incarnate into a higher life form. The life forms throughout the universe go higher and higher in their development in a sort of spiral pattern.

Also, what is up with the soul pool? Are there an unlimited amount of souls?
    The soul differs from the spirit. The constitution of the soul depends on the planetary spirits who are ruling at the time of birth. Horoscopes that span an entire month are very inaccurate, as the true horoscope depends on the very minute of your birth. At 11:44 venus and mars could both be in a similar state, yet at 11:55 venus might drop out and not have influence at all.

Also, do I understand (going by shit like The Ra Material) that we START OFF as lower life forms and then through countless incarnations we "move up"?
    This is correct for other forms of life, but not Man. Man was created specially in the image of the All. We were originally higher than even the angels, we were right below God in terms of power, but the misuse of the kundalini force resulted in us being cast into earthly bodies.

And finally, what do you know about 3rd density, 4th density, etc? Have you ever heard of that? That we're supposedly at 3rd density in transition to the 4th?
    I haven't heard of this but perhaps it is similar to what I am going to explain. There are 7 planes to human existence. As a whole humans are at the beginning of the 5th plane, being the intellectual mind, just coming out of the instinctive mind. Most are still slaves to their instinctive mind, the instinctive mind is where the reward system of the brain falls in. Peoples lives are all about pleasuring the body/mental parts of our existence. It is our lower nature.

From all of the NDE's I have read about, is it true that when you die, you do indeed see your life from start to end, but it slows down at the good and (Especially) bad things you have done? Then, do you (or your higher self) judge you and then you feel exactly how you affected that person? Like if I hurt someone and then I go back to it when I die, do we feel the pain we inflicted on others?

Yes, I stated above that you do indeed see your life flash before your eyes, however it goes backwards from recent to past. Actually, I think you need to reread my post because I elaborated on what your asking about saying basically the same things you are saying lol. It's not that you judge yourself, you are just experiencing the equal effect of the negative causes you produced, but you will also experience the effect of the positive causes after purgatory in the first heaven.

I also explained a way to counter this while alive so that you can shorten or altogether skip your stay in purgatory by "repenting" the true way, not just believing that you are forgiven if you ask. That is not repenting. Your sins are not "forgiven" but they arent being punished either, you just experience the consequences of cause and effect.

Thanks for taking the time for all of my questions - which I have a lot of - if it's ok...

No problem brother.

3. #23 Senior PoopiePants, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    This is profound. Exactly along the lines of what I thought/hoped. :)

My words exactly: The infinite creator/God COULDN'T be judging - it is a direct contradiction.

As an agnostic, everything you have said rings true to me.

I subscribe to the Ancient Alien theory, and I was under the impression that the Abrahamic god (or gods) were simply ET's - they/he was an imposteur. Am I on the right track?

Edit to add: I just read your other post how you said you don't know too much about ET life like that. I'll keep the question up anyways.

But yeah, sorry that I repeated what you previously posted. It's just that my understand of it all is along the lines of your understanding, so it's just simply me overlapping. :)

Good shit. And you experienced this all through Astral traveling and OBE's?

4. This guy knows his shit lol.

It's pretty much what I would expect of the afterlife actually, just a little bit more detailed than I had figured out yet I guess lol.

I'm high..:smoke:

5. thank you trig for a bit more insight into the unknown, keep up the great work, your posts are truly inspiring and fuel my curiosity :)

6. What an excellent thread. Very eloquent and informative, with good intent.

Do you have any good links for Kundalini?

7. I'm coming back as a big jupiter giant! Gonna fuck everyone up.

8. #28 YEM, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    I was tripping out yesterday when I started thinking about how time in the astral plane is or could very possibly be timeless, which could mean that your future or previous incarnates could be walking on the Earth right now, and it'd be even trippier if one of them was one of your friends or something.

I mean, 1000 years in the astral plane isn't 1000 years in the physical right? How do they relate time wise?

9. "True words aren't eloquent;
    eloquent words aren't true."

What is even trippier is that there is no individual self and everyone and everything you know is actually your true self. ;)

10. so is there a difference between cause and effect and karma?

Personally I see cause and effect, like you said, like touching a hot stove. It burns you because it is the effect of being hot. I look at karma as one conscious interfering with another conscious. If you do bad then the emotional chemicals you release in your brain need to be balanced, hence something happens to "you" that changes those chemicals.

But that is just my opinion, and I am asking for yours Trig, because this subject is very thought provoking to me :smoke:

11. Well, if you care about anyone else's opinion...

I would say there is no difference between karma and cause and effect.

Another way of putting could call karma the affect of intention... which gives it that more human/moral quality.

12. Hey OP,

The problem with all your claims is that they are dated. The old, less useful model of the universe is that it is perfect and everything aims towards some idea of perfection (i.e. platonic forms, aristotelian essences). The new, more useful model is that everything is in flux; there are no eternal unchanging truths about the nature of reality. We must employ a model that works best for us, the model you choose does not work as well as the latter model because it tries to capture in language what cannot be said.

13. Makes as much sense as a magic carpet.

14. #35 psilosylum, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    this is to the OP. here are the problems i have with what you've said:

it all seems too subjective.

by your logic, there is a dimension of space/time inherent with all of these astral planes of existence, thus the reason an individual's spirit is connected to the body for a period of time, then it moves into the next plane for a period of time, etc.

and you say there is no reason to fear death? that makes no sense. you have just listed some very good reasons to fear it.

there isn't enough room in 100 threads to cover all the ways and circumstances of human death throughout it's existence. and according to you, if things aren't done in a specific manner, it causes the spirit pain? so an individual's spirit is stuck and powerless to what happens to it? and it's like that for 3 1/2 days? and if you are speaking in relative terms of time (which you have to be in order to even list a period of time), that's 84 hrs of unabashed misery if the ritual isn't right?

and in the case of suicide, take the Samurai for example. you are saying that these individuals, when acting on their beliefs and committing suicide for various reasons, that their spirits would then have to "sit" powerlessly in some sort of "hunger anguish" for a period of time that was the difference in time from what was predetermined? predetermined by who? same goes for anyone who sacrifices themself to save another? and any terminally ill patient on their death bed who decides they don't want anymore pain? and what exactly happens to an aborted fetus?

sounds like a lot of pain and misery for the spirit to helplessly go through simply because you ended your life instead of someone or something else. and you are saying there is a difference between if someone else cuts your time short than if you cut your time short? cause they both do not allow you to live for the predetermined amount of time. and the notion that the spirit experiences pain does not correlate with the age old philosophy that "the pain our body experiences is good for the soul". meaning your suffering here is for the betterment of your spirit or the "I". but what is the suffering of the "I" for?

and what is your explanation for mutations? deformities? anomalies? retardation? children's diseases? in other words what about all of those incarnations that couldn't read or post on this thread or any other even if they wanted to?

see this construct of yours pins the spirit down to where it is pushed around and held or imprisoned for Earthly periods of time. thus this is too subjective to Earthly existence/experience. sounds like something out of a sci-fi novel. it's well written though.

15. I get it now, OP.

I was taking it in the sense that purgatory was the hell we feel here on earth.

I gotcha. It is indeed what I was saying before.

Word.

16. Even though I've always been an atheist...I wish there was a meaning to life like this. I really wish it wasn't all so straight forward and we weren't just here because we're here. Not much would make me happier than to find out we are living in a magical world.

17. #38 Greenrocket, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    Possibly, we know 49% of the question.

18. Its only as magic as you make it.

19. To the OP

While basically everything you stated goes with what I know and believe, there is just one thing that I would like you to elaborate on and clarify for me. You said that after you die, you basically go through a replay of your entire life and feel the positive and negative emotions that you caused others to feel. The only problem I have with that is that emotions are subjective to individuals. For example I could call a child a "stinky doo doo head" and they may get upset and cry, while if someone called me a "stinky doo doo head" I would just end up laughing hysterically.

So my question for you is how is it decided what is right and wrong and what is good and bad???

P.S. Great post and thanks ahead of time for the reply