Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

life and death: the 10th dimension

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dantheman52, Feb 26, 2010.

1. what up what up. ok so there's a video called "imagining the 10th dimension" and i'm sure some of you have seen or heard about it. this is a really cool video and an extremely fascinating topic to me and my friends. but it got me thinking...

the following isn't something i've proven or justified with any evidence (obviously) but it's something that i definitely want to share with you guys.

what happens when we die? i'm not religious, but i refuse to believe that answer is nothing. so what if, when we die, it's exactly like waking from a dream? what if our higher-dimensional selves go to sleep every night, and have a dream about an entire life in a lower dimension. every night, we mentally live a completely different life in a different dimension. but this got me thinking...what happens when our higher dimensional selves die? does the cycle repeat? do we then wake up from that dream? perhaps nothing around us even exists, it's simply a collective mental image. perhaps the only real world is that of the 10th dimension...but, as the video states at the end, what's after the 10th dimension; in theory, the 10th dimension is every possible thing that could ever exist combined into one single, infinitely small point.

just something to get you guys thinking...i'm completely sober so i'm sure you guys will have fun with this one :smoking:

2. This prolly belongs in the philosophy and religion section, although Im not the one to make the call.

Probably get more responses over that way anyways

3. Ever want to know what its like to be in the "afterlife?"

smoke some dmt.