life after death

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, May 23, 2012.

1. #1 HelloFriend, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    found this interesting article, not too long, not too short, just perfect: http://www.lankalibrary.com/Bud/life_death.htm - this link should work now.

pretty interesting stuff there.
    some extra stuff: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/reportstraveler.htm
    quote:

"Life on the Astral Plane

When a slight breeze moves the tops of the astral trees, Daniel expresses his wonder about the fact that there is a wind in the astral world. His guides explains that everything on earth you will also find in the astral world, except for thunderstorms, tornados, or violent weather. The beings in the astral world only want peace and harmony. The human soul generally is attracted by the beautiful and the good. There no wars, no quarrels as no two beings who not in harmony with each other can live in the same astral realm. The souls here want to rest from their previous, physical life. After a while they will get bored with their environment because all their wishes are immediately fulfilled. Then they start to widen their knowledge, to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for another life on earth.

Daniel asks a questions that many people have: Will people who are in harmony, or love each other, find each other on the same astral plane after they died? Yes, but they really have to attuned to each other, not just superficially. Only strong feelings and connections allow souls to stay together in the astral world."

2. I think the link is dead man.

Oh and by the way, how do I give you +rep?

3. check it now... I think u can give me rep with that scale on the right , thanks. :)

4. The analog weighing scale next to the number of the comment.

5. I dunno man I'm still sceptical.
    Just gonna live my life, do everything I want to get done, and see wat happens.

[+rep] to you man

6. Interest... +rep.

7. thanx guys. Im glad that I have a chance to share it with u

8. This article brought to my mind few questions though... If humans really do reincarnate, then why dont we remember our last lives ? Perhaps memories from last life just get "deleted" in astral world, before reborning ?

9. Why + rep??!?!?

Astral realms!?!?

10. Perhaps you're not supposed to remember your past lives. Dou you think life would be as interesting if you had 4 lives of past suffering behind you or had learnt almost all there is to learn?
    I wouldn't want to be 22 and had the experience of 300 years behind me. I think it would take the fun of discovery and learning out of life.

11. I gave +rep because there aren't many people that would post sommin like this.

12. [quote name='"badburrito"']

Perhaps you're not supposed to remember your past lives. Dou you think life would be as interesting if you had 4 lives of past suffering behind you or had learnt almost all there is to learn?
    I wouldn't want to be 22 and had the experience of 300 years behind me. I think it would take the fun of discovery and learning out of life.[/quote]

Yeah plus if we knew we had past lives shit would just be to crazy, "damn this is how I look, I'm gonna kill myself and try again" who cares if I die, I'll come back, I can shoot up a store and kill tons of people, I'll just come back.
    Stuff like that.

13. thank you sir !

14. Maybe we just go to sleep and never wake up.

15. cool article!

16. thats so true. But yeah, there is a reason why they keep saying that u better act nice in your life or something like that... as we can read now... Although it sounds so crazy, I do believe that astral world thing... there is alot of information on Internet about it, and they all talk kinda similar things about it.... Also on other after death articles, people have written how they experienced flying through space and stuff like that, and that they were going to reincarnate and that they didnt even care where and into which body they will born.

17. thats possible aswell and probably one of the most known opinions about death... but yeah. Read, investigate, search... and you might change your mind

18. bump... dont want this thread to dissapear... more people need to see this and participate.. thanks.

19. Oh all right then....

bump

20. thanks.. come on people, read it, its very interestin stuff, more people need to be aware of this :)