Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lieing to obtain MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PurpleMan, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 PurpleMan, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Would it be easy to lie to your doctor about chronic pains or depressions to obtain Medical Marijuana recommendations from your doctor?? What "illnesses" can you fake or say you have/deal with in order to obtain it? I get sever migraine headaches (It the truth, I have records to show for it) but im pretty sure they don't give it out for that (What iv read and heard). They say it doesn't help them but it sure helps me. I live in Michigan.

My main question is, whats the best way to handle the situation in Michigan? (Im not lucky enough to be in cali)

I think abusing the system is wrong, though I also think Marijuana should be completely legal, even if I didn't smoke it. Not only would I love it for my insane migrains, but also cause I want it LEGALLY!

2. Most people lie to get there MMJ card, but you can say you can't sleep at night or have lower back pain neck pain.......anything to do with pain and i'm sure you could use Migranes migrains? how ever you spell it.

3. You don't have to fake anything. Migraines are classified as severe pain.

4. First and foremost, what you're attempting to do is a major douche move. its called Medical Marijuana for a reason. some people really need this shit. my father is one. it helps with his sleep problems and nausea. and i know im gonna have a million replies that are like "Well everyone should have a right to MJ". but the fact of the matter is, ATM, mj is illegal, unless you NEED it. and lieing to get it is a shitty thing to do. and im not the only one.

No, i don't use MMJ, but i qualify for it. i've had back problems since i was 12, but it's not that bad, and i know im only going to abuse the system if i got a MMJ card. i smoke to get high, not for my back.

and if my jabbering hasn't changed your mind, then say you have back aches or headaches. but what you are doing is unlawful, and immoral.

5. While I totally agree with what you're saying, I believe that the issue is moot being that his migraines will qualify.

6. i compeltely disagree about that being a shitty thing to do

our gov is just stupid for ever making it illegal in the first place, we should be able to grow the shit just like your allowed to make your own beer.

7. I obtained MMJ for chronic migraines. It was pretty easy too, I must say..

8. We will not help anybody try to game the system. If your condition doesn't qualify you in the state you live in, either petition to get your condition added or move to a friendlier state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.