Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lied to recruiter about smoking weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shesexplosive, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I'm so dumb. I already know so don't tell me.

My brothers in the airforce, about to re enlist after going to college after 4 years. He didn't know how much I smoked. I've smoked since 6th grade a little here and there, never heavily. I fell into depression and from last year around this time I smoked heavy as fuck, anywhere between 4 and 10 dubs a day from 09/2016 to 04/2017. I was skipping school and I got put on a school contract for truancy, I was getting drug tested so I was clean for a month. Then summer came, around this June to July I was smoking every other day. Probably from 2-6 dubs. And since mid August to now I've smoked the most 5 times, less than 4 dubs. I've passed drug tests using Certo and drinking a gallon of water, but I found out certo was a bunch of bullshit.

I lied to my recruiter and told him I never smoked weed, my brother thinks I've only smoked a few times so he said it's best to say you've never touched it. I have my MEPs breifing later today, and my actual MEPs date is Wednesday night to Thursday the 14th. Should I come clean to my recruiter? Should I just try to push it back? I'm 100% committed to staying drug free from now on, I love weed burn it enough to let it ruin my life.

I'm female, 5'4 and I weigh about 145 lbs.

If I push it back a month, and I exercise every single day and drink a lot of water could I pass?
    Or should I just come clean to my recruiter? On my paper work it's written that I never smoked....
    I'm scared that he's gonna be done with me and I'm gonna ruin everything.

I last smoked Saturday, Sep 9th. About 2 dubs. I'm so scared and I regret it all, I didn't know it would happen so fast I thought I had more time.

So please tell me if I should tell them the truth or should I just try to get it pushed back at least a month. And if I do get it pushed back, how do I guarentee I'll pass?

Positivity appreciated, thanks guys!

2. You're not supposed to lie to your government, they're supposed to lie to you.

You got yourself into trouble with a lie and you want happy thoughts from me?
    Haha, no. Good luck, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Lol nice job wasting your time and mine, thanks for the input

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. i would say something. My recruiter was cool and all he cared about was me getting in. Just say you were at a small going away gathering, drank to much, made a mistake and smoked some pot without thinking. They will push the date back. This happened to my bro.

You could say you have an ear ache and go to the ER. Tell them you have an absolutely horrible ear ache and head ache. They'll prescribe antibiotics as well. Tell the recruiter you have said ear ache and he should push it back. This actually happened to me. I had an actual ear ache and I had to go back through Meps at a later date.

No mater what you do you don't want to piss dirty. It will get you kicked out. They don't fuck around in boot camp. Good luck and remember, boot camp isn't the real military. The real military is so far from boot camp, it's like night and day. Good luck !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lol, dubs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. What's a dub?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. A gram would be a dub.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Around my way anybody that uses that term are ones to avoid lmao. A dub around here is anywhere from a gram to 2.5 or in other terms , whatever the dealer gives you for $20

9. I thought a dub was 2 G's.
    Trying to join the military? Probably shouldn't be smoking

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why? That's the second most used measurement slang I ever heard besides eighth. Dub, as in the root word double, means 2. As in 2 grams. Not that hard to comprehend and certainly not a reason to avoid someone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol where I live a gram is a dub, regardless of price. I get dubs from $7-$10

12. I didn't know the recruiter would process me so quickly, I promised myself I'd stop thinking I'd have enough time from then to to get "clean". And are you crazy or dumb? Do you think that no one in the military has smoked weed before?

13. :lmafoe: Get angry if you want, you're out there digging your own holes

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. No ones angry, it's just that this type of website is for helpful answers and stuff. Waste of your own time as well as mine replying useless stuff.

15. Lololol ok. Bananas. Potatoes. Glass cup. Turkey sandwich. I hope this answers your question

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. How can he/she be mad and have the audacity to question another persons intelligence when said person lied to a army recruiter. That is the epitomy of dumb. Lies are a sin. Jesus Christ cant save you from that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #18 R2Weed2, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    @Shesexplosive Get it pushed back if you can. Do the detox thing (cranberry juice, water, sweat-intensive exercise). Don't admit to anything. If you test positive, it wasn't meant to be - there's a lot you can do with your life in private industry, entrepreneurship, etc.

EDIT: As for the side conversation about "dubs," I have the impression is does come from "double" which can mean "double dime" or "double gram" depending on where y'all / you all are from. So it could be any $20 sack, or exactly 2g depending. Isn't it great when everyone is right?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Haha yea. I just let it go because slang is slang and slang is different everywhere. *shoulder shrug*

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jesus can save us all never question that ❤️