Lied to girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by m18, Jun 4, 2016.

1. When I first met the girl I've now been dating for over a year I led her to believe that she was the 3rd girl I had sex with & it's not true. She was my first... I had hooked up with other girls but never intercourse. Feeling a little guilty but I don't think I even should. I could tell her the truth but she might lose some respect for me or be upset that I had lied. Come clean or keep it to myself blades... who am I going to hurt than than my pride? Thoughts?

2. Just come clean bro. Tell her the truth chicks love that stuff and most likely she will feel even more special knowing she's your one and only

• Like Like x 5
  3. That's a good point. Hey, if it's been over a year, your relationship should be more important than your pride. If you both love each other it will work out. Sure she might get mad, but you're only human dude.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think she would be shocked.. she had sex with around 5-7 guys before me. The first weekend we met she stayed over for 3 days straight and we fucked at least 3-4 times each day. I was the first guy to get her off fingering. I did a damn good job for it being my first time(s) and all. Got a text from her that I really did her in and she was sore the whole week.

5. If things are going well, leave it alone; like the old saying, if it isn't broken, do not fix it. It really isn't a big deal but, her having that little seed of thought that you are a liar, may give her doubts about you that could last.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Any other thoughts?

8. you need to tell her the truth first

9. If the truth must come out just say you said it to seem like you knew what youbwere doing and i doubt she will be mad just ask my wife she said she would be quite happy to know and wouldnt care but laugh at why i lied to begin with but we both think its nothing to feel guilty about nor neccecery to bring up in a formal matter maybe in a passing convo bout it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 smokadaganjaman123, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
    make your own decisions dont let people control you, secrets all havr the same reason behind them-fear. speak the truth and let peoples self inflicted misery be their own problem, their judgement is not worth your worry

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lying is the only reason we have a government. If the people knew the truth.....

• Like Like x 1
  12. I dont think it really matters, if it was the other way around and you said you had sex with 3 but really it was 20, id say tell her.

13. Personally I think you should tell her, she won't care about the lie because it was a lie to protect yourself and your pride, it would be different if you said you were a virgin and in reality you were a man whore.

Also, she will be even more impressed with your skillz.

Or don't tell her... but it sounds like you want to.

14. She likely already knows anyhow, unless she was a virgin as well or unless you were somehow a 'Casanova' when you two first got together.
    It doesn't exactly take a brainiac nor a telepath to distinguish between a guy just fiddling around under the hood and an actual mechanic, if you catch my meaning....
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. #18 forgetiwashere, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    When I was 16 I thought I was a mechanic. I'm 33 now and Id like to think I know my way around an engine but thinking back I wonder how I ever even got it to start back then. I mean as long as I could get my key In the ignition I was happy hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  16. She doesn't need to know, I'm sure she lied about her # too, wtf is 5-7?

17. She told me think it was 6 don't remember the exact number haha