Lied to Girlfriend About Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I lied also (not to girlfriend though). But I fucked the shit and snot out of her so good she didn't believe it one slight bit I was a virgin. She said there's no fucking way, so I just went with it.

2. omg what he talks about at 1:45 happened to me in class the other day. I let out a little giggle at something the teacher said that apparently nobody else found funny. Luckily nobody seemed to notice my giggle lol

3. Tisk tisk OP.. you should know better than to post something from your Photobucket.

I'll give you one shot, delete this thread so the poor girls face isn't on the internet, or I screen shot everything and send it to her.

4. Curious how did you meet this girl?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5crsfe-NUw&feature=player_embedded]Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap (with MP3) - YouTube[/ame]

6. So... "tisk tisk OP you should respect other people's privacy. If you don't I'll invade yours" did I get that right?

7. ^^is that a new fish avatar?

8. DID SOMEBODY SAY BILL COSBY THREAD?

[​IMG]

9. your bitch sounds like a slut bruh

but if thats your thing..

[​IMG]

10. [quote name='"Lerf"']Curious how did you meet this girl?[/quote]

At a concert and found out she goes to my college

11. First girl I got with I didn't tell her I was a virgin. She didn't call me out or anything and was texting me about how much she liked it and how she couldn't wait to fuck again.

12. Am i tripping or is the last word on the very top, right above >.< agreed "poopie" just look at it

13. You two should make Babies ;)

14. :laughing: yes yes yes

15. LOL...thats pretty fuckin lame..

.....what are you going to lie about next should be her next thought

16. So wait did you tell her YOU were a virgin or did she tell you SHE was a virgin?

17. No shit, right?

Besides the fact that telling someone you're a virgin when you're not is basically saying "Yeah, you don't have to worry about STDs with me!" /lie face

Lying and saying you're not a virgin when you are? Not really a huge deal. Pretending you are a virgin when you aren't? That shit could have serious implications for the girl if you're dirty.

18. Tell her she owes you a blowjob now