Lied to Girlfriend About Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Feb 23, 2012.

1. You have a shitty connection...

Well played I supposed. Why did you lie in the first place?

2. "there's no way you were a virgin" is a meaningless statement… not everybody sucks to the same degree their first time…

and frankly… if she's THAT familiar with how virgins fuck...

3. She's caught you, quick... Run!

4. ...hahaha that bitch is chill you should be more worried about her finding you posting your sex convos on a forum though bruh lmao thanks for the laugh.

5. Why did you post a picture of this? I REALLY hope she somehow sees this.

6. If this was 4chan, lool someone wouldve already found her face book linked her to the thread and probably get a blowjob with pics to show for it

7. First time I had sex, I told the girl I'd been with 2 other girls o_O

8. Not really the best thing to lie about. Gotta have trust in the relationship my man.

9. they both sound young, dumb, and full of cum. Who cares? You won't end up marrying this bitch.

10. [quote name='"Dualified"']Not really the best thing to lie about. Gotta have trust in the relationship my man.[/quote]

Eh I figured that it wouldn't hurt and that it would make our first time more special

11. Go get em bud

12. Ohh you flip flappity floop flopple..

[​IMG]

13. I don't think the statement was about how well she did her first time. It was pretty obvious to me that she has a loose ass cave of a pussy. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how it came across to me.

14. DAMMMNNNNN the fuck happened to cosby.

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY ABOUT COSBY.

15. I think he was born, he's been pretty consistently fucking insane since then.

16. [quote name='"hellobob09"']
    I think he was born, he's been pretty consistently fucking insane since then.[/quote]

I believe he has a variation of the speech disorder snoop dogg has

17. [​IMG]

Bill Cosby don't give the slightest fuck about yo virginity.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMktzmxGu5Y]Bill Cosby Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

dude check this out hahahaha