Lied and got the job.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Mar 5, 2016.

1. I haven't worked in over a year, my credit card is maxed, my over draft is maxed I have no fucking money. I didn't know what else to do, I just couldn't find a job until now.

So I completely bullshited my resume, bullshited the interview and got the job as a butcher which I start Monday. Here's the thing though, I have no fucking idea how to cut meat.

Should I just go and try to figure it out? I'm thinking the worst that can possibly happen is they see I don't know shit and fire me. I'm just trying to survive man...

• Like Like x 4
  2. you have until monday to study the fuck up

youtube has to have some butchery instructionals. study animal anatomy, so you at least know which part of the animal is the steak, the cutlet, etc

godspeed

• Like Like x 10
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Lol dude this could get brutal.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Fuck it. What do you have to lose.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  5. You have my attention OP, you better deliver with results.

To be honest it sounds like they're going to expect some front-up knowledge. So if I were you, start binge watching tutorial videos and browse some articles on it. Best of luck though!

• Like Like x 8
  6. lol, report back Op

subbed

• Like Like x 3
  7. Alright guys, I'm gonna go for it and let you all know how it goes Monday.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'll sub too. Just ell them to go suck one if they have suspicion. This works with every boss.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's how the game rolls, yo. Gotta take risks, sometimes cheat.. ... or you get eaten by the wolves. Simple. Either accept this reality, or move to Cuba and forget about the American dream.

Even as a vegetarian, I respect you for having the balls to do what you did. lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. ^ Why are you on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. U sound hot

12. Thanks, but I'm into muscle cars, not rice.

• Like Like x 7
  13. hopefully you don't chop your hand off

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea you need to do a shitload of research. If he asks you to cut some sirloin or t bone then @Least you know where to mutilate lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. of all the jobs.... clean golf carts, park cars, bag groceries. Nah, butcher.

• Like Like x 10
  16. what experience do you need to be a butcher? chopping up murdered animals is all you need to know right?

17. They could fire you or they could train you. You did lie to them though, so I hope you get your shit together before your first day lol.

18. Or get cool with one of the employees and have them teach you on the down low.

• Like Like x 1