Licking a woman's asshole

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aconites, Oct 23, 2008.

1. This thread was made a long time ago, home slice. LoL. Turned that around on yourself rather quickly there.

What else do you do drunk :confused::confused:

I'll go with Spade's answer. I have, but I'd never admit it.

EDIT///

That....is an epic first post. Wow.

2. i ment it as i only did it when i was drunk, idk i do dumb shit whne im drunk.

3. I've done it breifly

4. In order for me to lick an asshole, the girls hotness level must far exceed the nastiness of licking an asshole.

5. like a zigzag.... lick it and stick it, but if its hairy just stick it.... and if she isnt into it, stick it anyways.... thats what gg allin taught me..... :)

6. but gg allin also wiped a girls ass with his tongue, so its a crapshoot...... hehe

7. That's hot.

8. nah, assholes are for fucking

9. i would never lick a womans asshole.

my last girlfriend tried to put her fingers in my asshole which freaked me out.

10. fuck man i'd do it in a heart beat. but no way in hell she's gonna be lickin mine or trying to stick a finger in my ass.

11. Fucked and fingered my girls ass so far, dunno if I might lick it though. I have never had a brown problem ever...so...I dunno maybe one day Haha. For real though, good anal story, first anal I ever had was when I was like 16 rolling balls off 3 rolls behind a kroger with a girl, bent her over the loading dock and acidently stuck in the wrong hole and she just went with it.

12. This.

I go anal with my girl all the time, I lick at it sometimes when I'm feelin' kinky and know she just showered, but other then that I stay away. And I wouldn't admit this either :p

13. I can't say I ever had. I got no problem licking close around it. I just get turned off by the thought of what it could taste like. :confused:

14. fresh out of the shower. if i want to fuck it i better be willing lick it. gotta give a little to get a little

15. Not intentionally.

I like the consistent theme, that they must be "fresh out the shower"
    :laughing:

16. As long as you know its clean in that area and she's not a nasty skank:p

17. naw. i would MAYBE eat pussy, and i expect to get some head in return. i wont lick ass because i also wouldnt want mine licked.

18. Like most here I'm not down to lick any asshole anytime soon. Now if she was a fucking 10 and had an ass that would blow my mind, MAYBE. And that's a big fucking maybe. It's not that I'm not down for it, I'm just not turned on at all by it. I think I would let a chick lick mine but I'd have to be very fucked up as to not freak out haha.

19. I'm still on the ropes about that whole asshole licking thing but probably not. If clean out the shower MAYBE. As for having a girl stick a finger in my ass or something, I'm down with that; it actually increases the orgasm feeling for both of you.:devious:

20. aw fuck yea!