Licking a woman's asshole

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aconites, Oct 23, 2008.

1. girls are usually so nice and clean.

its happened to me before by accident she was squirming so hard the last time i ate her out. All i tasted was poon anyway so i wasnt horribly offended and i love making my girl go crazy so I couldnt stop.

2. Dude, I tired it once but she came brown. It sucked.

3. what the fuck does that mean? that she came brown. that doesn't make sense to me?

4. Ive done it fresh out the shower. and if my homegirl really wanted it again, id do it, aslong as it was fresh out the shower

5. Brown huh? Did it have peanuts or corn in it?:eek:

6. never. crack kills.

7. im with you man

8. HAHA
    I'm getting flashbacks of 2 girls 1 finger
    :eek:

9. That's the only "safe" time lol.

10. I guess I would. I really, really don't know.:confused:

11. I will keep it 100. If I am dating a chick who has a nice ass....I will kiss her butt cheeks as well as lick her ass, but only if she is fresh out the shower. And I dont care what anyone has to say. =) FREAK!

12. hahaha this thread is win. ive done it once and thats because i was rolling and 69'in this girl and she was gorgeous not gunna try it again tho lol

13. no to the asshole licking.

14. so true '' ZORANJ''.... first time a chick did it to me,, i freaked out.... but relaxed,, i liked it<-----------:)

i have no issues flocking my tounge around the poot-shoot,

i'll buttfuck her with my tounge,,,,, while rubbing that clit.....

; enough of my freak nature;
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ allthough when i do this im usually yakked on COKE,,,

im a freak when im on that powder,,,,:rolleyes:

15. Oh Chicken...isn't he just a fucking gem?

16. clean ass, hot chick, dont be a softcock, they will love you.

17. I usually try to keep an open mind about everything, but this one has defeated me.

What the fuck man.

18. I wouldnt even think about doing that

19. Guilty as charged.

An ex of mine was a straight freak. Before doing anything she needed to be "warmed up" this usually consisted of a solid 5 to 10 mins of HARD spanking over my knee. (Leaving big ass welts and hand prints all over that fine ass of hers).

Some kissing/licking of the cheeks was always necessary afterward, and obviously my tongue has a mind of its own and wandered off the beaten path.

A fresh out of the shower girl with a bikini wax and an apple bottom to rival a lot of what is on the apple bottom thread will make a guy expand his horizons for sure.

20. man, my girl has a hot ass and ive licked the shit out of that shit!!!!...wait bad wording. but yeah. Then I stuck my dick in it! She was drunk but that still didn't go over well....the next morning either.