Licking a woman's asshole

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aconites, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I know the frustration of no pussy makes you an angry guy, it's okay.

2. #302 Nookies, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    The fact that you think getting pussy is any type of accomplishment really shows how immature and young you are..Congrats on getting herpes, spending money on some probable bimbo, and enjoy your child support payments. See how silly you look now? If anything, the fact that you're under the impression poon is an accomplishment suggest you're beyond pussy whipped. You're not allowed to say that when in all likelihood the girls you're boning are dogs. Sorry, Quality over quantity in that department. I found the ignore user feature, putting it to good use..Congrats on also being the first moron I blocked on GC, ill send you a cupcake with a candle containing anthrax because you remind me why women should be allowed to have abortions.

3. [​IMG]

I do agree with you though, Don Juan had 1000 women and Casanova only had 100 but those 100 were the most beautiful women of that time when Don Juan fucked random hoes, know the difference bro, know the difference.

4. I'm iffy about putting my dick in a chick's ass, let alone touching my tongue down there...

tastes like poo? yuck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. what if all of a sudden she has a bad case of the runs ?

6. That's what I'm sayin' man...I'm not admittin' to shit.:cool:

7. *obligatory Human Centipede joke*

9. I love eating a woman's dirty smelly ASSHOLE, No problem

10. You got some corn in your teeth.

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. I'm getting so horny these days that I fantasise about doing just that. And licking pussy. Girls really like both

12. Parasites like toxoplasmosis spread via fecal matter. Parasites have been known to alter their hosts behavior in ways that encourage their spread.
    It seems likely that there is some type of link between abnormal behavior like eating ass and having intestinal parasites.
    Don't eat ass.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Lick arseholes as much as you want.
    Just don't eat shit.

Eating a girl out doesn't mean you're drinking her piss and her period blood

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I hope you like it old & crusty from 2008. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. women deserve a good oral rectal cleaning from time to time

16. Some old crusty (good word choice for this thread) threads aren't much different from current threads, IMO. Reading posts from long gone blades is like a trip down memory lane.

When I was in nursing school a hundred years ago one of the instructors was talking about how to collect a parasite specimen from a child's butt. She said something about applying tape around the anus first thing in the morning because the worms come out at night and lay their eggs which would stick to the tape, which didn't make sense to me, so I asked the obvious question "how do the worms know when it's night?" She gave me an answer that sounded somewhat logical so I made it my policy to never lick a woman's butt first thing in the morning.

Once I was poking my gf in the ass when I felt myself bumping up against a turd. It was too distracting to continue. Ballottement.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Gross. No thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Speaking of old n crusty, did ya hear the old gay bar pick up line? "may I push your stool in for you? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. :yummy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I think it's fucking disgusting. Red flag for me.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1