Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinking about getting mine. No serious problems, but i did break my leg a few years back and it messed up my back. The broken leg is on record, but the back pain isn't. I got two crooked doctors... Who say they can use anything from my past... So i think I'm set there. The question is... i got an offer to have this guy i know to be my caregiver, i have the money for the regular license but i don't really need to grow considering the discounts he gives me... but that means I'm also bound to him, so if he gets in any trouble, i get tied in... what d you guys think i should do?

2. scamming for a card...way to hurt the progress made by others you SOB.:mad:

3. It is a violation of the TOS of GrassCity to discuss scamming the system to obtain a medical marijuana recommendation.

I'll just close this up then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.