License Plate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Jul 20, 2010.

1. #1 TheReckoningDay, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Whatsup GC? So yesterday my buddy James and I cruised a 1.5 g blunt, I was blazed as shit. I dropped him off at home, then I was driving to pick up another buddy (I didnt want to go home lol) I lit up a ciggie and was sitting at a red light. There was this green truck in front of me with a license plate that said, "LOL WUT" From Minnesota I think. I couldnt stop fuckin thinking about that stupid green pear! I laughed to myself for a good ten minutes and thought I should post this little story on the city :smoking:

2. hahahaha yeah man I've seen a kthxbi plate before on 80, rofl'd all over da place.

3. #4 hobobob, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    dam thats funny i would make mine "4tehlulz" and it would make since as i'm cutting you off

4. License plates...are funny and alot of dumb ones...I wanna get a costum one but nah too weird.

5. LOL
    touche ;D

I think people who customize their license plates have nothing better to waste their money on; but that is fucking funny

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LMAO i saw that LOL WUT licenes plate id prob shit myself if i was high

8. "WOW DUDE I GOT CUT OFF!?"
    "wait look at lisence plate!!"
    [​IMG]
    "oh its all good"

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaYfnhUJZgo]YouTube - Colorado Bans Woman's 'Tofu' License Plate[/ame]

10. A few days ago I saw a license plate that said "LOLHAHA" on it. I actually took a phone-pic of it.

11. Haha i'm laughing my ass off reading this thread. NOFTCHX is pretty funny imo