Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

License, And Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Ok, I'm eighteen and I'm just barely getting my drivers license. Mainly because of some parental issues. But anyways. I'm going to sign up for drivers ed on monday. And I was wondering if for any reason they would drug test me? Do they test for drugs if your just getting your license? I'm in Utah if that matters.

2. I've never heard of anyone being tested for getting their license. Seems like it'd be a massive waste of taxpayer money anyways.

3. Na mane, why would they DT you?

4. they only DT you if your on parrol and its one of the conditions my frnd had to be DTd before he could drive

but other than that your good dont sweat it

5. Why the fuck would you take drivers ed if your 18?

6. Most likely he was in trouble before, or his parents didnt want him driving and at age 18 you can go to the DMV and take it.

7. Why would you take drivers ed if you are 18? I took that shit when I was 16 so I could get my license at 17.....

8. At 18 you don't have to take drivers ed
    You can just go to the DMV and take the test to get your temps

9. I just thought the samething.

Read the book take the test no class needed.

10. Than maybe the OP is 16? lol

11. I'm a proud Utah license holder, and no.. there's no drug test. I've actually never been drug tested for anything... not even when jobs tell me they will.

12. That's exactly what I did, but the rest of my friends all waited a long time before even thinking about it. Some people care about it, some just don't, especially if they won't have the money for a car any time soon.

@OP, like others said, you're good
    :wave:

13. As long as your not on probation, you will be fine.

14. i know twenty year olds who still haven't bothered getting a drivers license.

i got a car when i turned sixteen, not everyone is as lucky and some people just don't have the need for one, let alone just because they can legally get it.

15. for real, theres no worries about a DT. And even if you come up positive for THC, its not illigal to have smoked previously unless your on probation, only possesion is illigal.

regardless tho, they rnt gonna test you.