Libya's Gaddafi is DEAD!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheRedPill, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libya's Gaddafi caught hiding like a rat | Reuters

Discuss

2. I honestly don't give a fuck.

3. ...so where is the joke thread for his death?

4. Damn, crazy story.

5. Oh yea i'm sure he's dead.

Just like Osama, right?

6. I wish somebody came here and did that to our "leader"

7. Haha well if an airstrike was after me I wouldn't hesitate to hide in the sewers either!

8. I am glad the rebels took him out and not the US. Know how everyone criticizes US for being up in everyone's ass.

My dad called me and told me.

9. And yet, I get the feeling we'll be involved in Libya for a long, looooong time.

:rolleyes:

10. News from The Associated Press

They may not have killed him directly but they sure as hell helped. The government has been "aiding" the rebels since march of this year.

11. Meh, it's life. We will always be involved in something somewhere.

12. [​IMG]

Just because thats true doesn't make it easier to swallow.

13. Whats hard to swallow is knowing my 1(one) vote is useless as long as big companies are in big brother's pockets @ DC. Fucking aliens to middle class Americans.

14. While we are a member of NATO, there are 27 other countries in it as well.

15. Without the US, UK, France, Germany, etc, aka NATO forces, Gaddafi would have never been killed. So essentially, we are absolutely responsible for his death. The US is up everyone's ass.

Very high probability you're right. History alone shows us that the west, America especially, occupies foreign nations with bases, while allowing corporations, Big Oil, & international bankers come in (bankers set up shop in Libya back in April). Libya has one awesome natural resource, oil, as they are the 9th largest oil producer in the world. The west will set up their puppet dictator/sham leader to try to control the area, as history also teaches us this.

Next target is Iran or Syria.

16. #17 Swills, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    True, but the USA did a shit load of bombing. We love war and to bomb shit. France was up there too, competing for bombing missions with the USA, but nobody out bombs the USA.

US drones bombed Libya more than Pakistan

Let's not forget about all the civilians these bombings killed and the destruction they've caused to Libya's cities and infrastructure.

Civilian losses | Wikipedia
    'NATO bombed Libya back into Stone Age'
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNczox-l0Sk[/ame]

17. In essence the US truly lives life- do whatever the fuck you want. "These people have views contrary to mine? BETTER KILL 'EM."

18. Man corrupt governments are sooo last year... Unless you are Saudi Arabia, Pakistan...

19. And the US. Don't forget the US!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.