Liberty

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, Jun 16, 2010.

1. So...Monday night after getting really high on some really good stuff....I cut off all of my hair with a pair of $2.00 scissors...

I was expecting a "you go girl" from family and friends...instead I got a really hesitant "wow..". My boyfriend is acting like its cool but I think hes feeling some kinda way about having a bald headed girlfriend... But I feel completely liberated...and just think....in a few years...with my hair type...my fro will be the envy of every female who subjects themselves to the dangers of relaxers..and track glue...and other nonsense...In my mind anyway.

I'm contemplating shaving my hair now...but even if I don't...it felt good to experience the BC (big chop)...and I cant wait to see my natural hair shine.

2. its your head, you should do what you want with it. however, i'm not inclined to think anyone is ever going to envy any kind of fro (unless you end up lookin like you time traveled from the 70s, then maybe some people).

3. lol...no..they will envy it...not to say that they'll admit it

4. Hey more power too you, personally I would be creeped out if my girlfriend just randomly cut off all her hair.

Like Blowfish said, it's your head!

5. Lol...yeah...I didnt think about him until after...but if he starts losing sexual interest then the feeling will be mutual finally

6. before and after pics?

7. Britteny Spears?:confused:

8. I'm so lonely, that's ok
    I shaved my head
    And I'm not sad
    And just maybe
    I'm to blame for all I've heard
    I'm not sure
    I'm so excited
    I can't wait to meet you there
    And I don't care
    I'm so horny, that's okay
    My will is good
    Yeah

9. [​IMG]

10. Lol...I'm not THAT confident with it yet

11. If Britney spears was tired of people telling her "you need a perm" whenever her roots started to grow in then yes I'm britney

12. Fuck all those hair care products that contain nothing but harmful chemicals! If I were you, I would keep it the way it is now, no need to shave it. Sometimes its best to not start "fresh", if you know what I mean. I hope you give your new hair the care it needs.

13. sounds like a song I'd like

14. Yeah I've been researching how to care for natural hair...and I bought a few recommended conditioners/shampoo and oils. I wanted to shave it because in my eyes, thats the best way to go about the transition. My head is up my ass so it would be hard but I'm sure I could deal with the reactions to a low cut shave

15. Yeah theres actually a lot more to hair care than just what you put on your head... Have you ever thought about making your own products? Its actually quite easy, given you find the ingredients. I'm sure you could handle a low cut shave, after all, you've made it this far havent you? A couple more inches isnt that big of a difference :p

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOY3-wjLBk&feature=fvst]YouTube - Nirvana - Lithium (Lyrics)[/ame]

There ya go.

17. You have my direct permission to believe it didnt happen :hello: