Liberty Haze w/ FFOF & EJ: Lumperdawgz Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hypothetic, Jun 20, 2012.

1. My set up is Liberty Haze girl with FFOF (20% perlite and added Dolomite Lime) with the Earth Juice line of nutes (Budswel to be added later).

I have QUESTIONS about aerating the nutes:

1. Do I first de-chlorinate my tap water alone by aerating it and then bubble my organic EJ nutes for 24-48 hours? Or can I add my EJ nutes into the standard tap water and then aerate them together?

My concern is that the chlorine in tap water may harm my microorganisms once I add the EJ nutes..... So anyone, please, give me some technical advice.

*Lumperdawgz, your input is always welcome

2. If I layer hydrotons into my medium, will that be good aeration compared to perlite?

2. De-chlorinate your water first, chlorine kills all beneficial bacteria on contact as well as break down nutrients.

No, use perlite. If you don't wanna use perlite, use par-boiled rice hulls from a farm feed/bedding store.

An RO system is the most important part of any grow room, swear by it through and through man. Best of luck to ya.

3. An RO system is the most important part of any grow room, swear by it through and through man

Well, I think that it depends on what method of gardening you are using and the quality of your water.

I garden organically and use deep well water, which provides minerals that I don't want removed by an RO setup.

J

4. I use an organic soil mixed appropriately with epsom salts and dolomite lime, the only 2 elements you'll find needed in your well water. Thus my water is fresh, a blank slate, and I have even more control over what goes into my babies.