Liberty and the Free Market :: Why I rally for repealed litigation.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Bucky, Mar 8, 2010.

1. I always go against people that support legalization. I commonly tell them that I support repealed litigation.

Basically in my usage of the term I mean reversal from law. I don't want any laws governing it.

PEROID!!!

There is reasons for this, and they are very important reasons, and I finally found something that can sum this up for me.

This video has a lot of applications, but it basically is very fundamental in human behavior.

I have been studying psychology for the last 5 years, I have not used any books or anything, I just observe and understand why people sometimes make the choices they do.

What is really odd though when I try to put this video on my Facebook it tells me: "Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users" and doesn't allow me to post it.

So I guess viewers beware, (even though I didn't see anything wrong with the video and I think every point is flawless.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Y339GxjA8]YouTube - Liberty and the Free Market[/ame]

2. #2 TexRx, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    Liberation is not easily accepted as an offering or as a tool............. or something like that.

Let them see their abuse in it ~ if that's what they're really focusing on.

[​IMG]

3. Wait, what? Repeal litigation? Are you sure you are using that term correctly? Litigation is the process of changing laws and standards through lawsuits.

4. #4 TexRx, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    I think the OP is suggesting that cannabis laws do not need to exist. A similar train of thought that anarchism might bring upon.

Anarchism = no gov't or rulers - just the people
    Cannabis Anarchism = no need to even apply any laws to it. It belongs to the public in a public domain.

Again, much in the same light as Anarchism.

5. If I can finally get some dank ass chronic in KC because of it then it's an ok way to go. I still think it's a good idea to have dispensaries for medical patients though.